[review] Magic Rank Tracker

Discussion in 'Tool Reviews' started by blackeyedpeas, Feb 27, 2011.

1. blackeyedpeas

blackeyedpeas Make Money Online

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F25SskWh_n8
    Well as some of you know I have been building as of late, and to be honest I have had to redo a LOT of what I have done in the past.

Today I will talk about a little program I found called Magic Rank Tracker

Article Submitter | Article Spinning | Article Submission Software | Article Submission Software | Article Spinning | Article Submitter [not an affiliate link]

Now some of you guys probably are using some other programs of a more expensive nature. and that is good for you guys.

I pretty much decided a while back not to use any more cracked stuff, so I am paying for the stuff I use.

What I did not have is a way to figure out what keywords I was ranking on all the different sites I have.

So what I did with this little piece of software was create a project in the software for the site I want to watch, then sent the website through googles external keyword tool.

I took all 300 keywords (from the results) and placed them in the software and hit run.

I found keywords that I was ranked for that just need a little bit of help to start getting some traffic. Keywords I would not have thought have checked individually.

For me it was worth the $17

2. Smeltzer

Smeltzer The World is Mine Very Active Members

Awesome tip BEP Beats my way which was just waiting and seeing what keyword they came to the site through. I think i myself will buy this. Heck for 17.00 and that neat trick can not go wrong there. Coarse me myself I am a software addict here of late lol so any reason to get me to buy new software :D

3. blue1179

blue1179 Make Money Online

Hi, I just wanted to ask if Magic Rank Tracker is able to export really nice reports in Excel or CSV files or something similar that i could print? Thanks again for sharing the info.

4. Fedco

Fedco New Member

Sounds a lot like a useful tool, can you post some screen shots?

5. teenujohn

teenujohn New Member

Magic rank is a SEO tool discover an easy way to see where your site ranks in google, yahoo, bing in few seconds.