By: Manilyn Moreno
Measuring SEO success has never been easier now that the internet is so replete with the best free online apps that you can use anytime. If you’re an SEO specialist or a website owner and you want to check and improve your website’s performance, then subscribing with these free online apps is a must. Check out the five free online apps that are sure to offer you excellent results in no time.
- SEOMoz’s Ranking Checker Tool—SEOmoz is not just every web specialist’s bible, it also doubles as a free online tool where you can check your keywords’ ranking, with a maximum of five keywords per search. What’s great with SEOmoz is that you can retrieve and download archived files on your PC or laptop. SEOmoz also highlights the “Browsing Button” that allows you to check the rankings faster while you copy the URLs of the pages that you are visiting into the tool automatically. However, since the keyword limit is only up to five keywords per day, you can only check the ranks of up to 150 keywords every month. How to start using Ranking Checker? Simply sign up with SEOmoz and that’s it!
- Sitening’s SEO Analyser—Sitening also offers another excellent tool that you can use when checking to your website’s advantage. Sitening’s SEO Analyser’s main benefit is helping web gurus gain insights thanks to the thorough analysis that comes with a list of SEO components leading to a more detailed look at your website. Sitening also allows users to keep a copy of all the past reports generated through the website. These reports are downloadable in PDF files. Sitening is hailed for its user friendliness as well as for its ability to come up with a site score that helps site owners determine the status of their site and the extent of work needed to improve their ranking.
- WooRank—WooRank is one of the newcomers in this field but it has been generating a lot of positive feedbacks thanks to its free online tool that are highly prized by SEOs for its ability to generate critical reports on various aspects, including SEO, SMM, and mobile optimization efforts and more.
- Small SEO Tools—One of the simplest free online SEO apps is Small SEO Tools. It’s ideal for those who are looking for quick, real-time results. Small SEO Tools was launched in 2010 and it continues to be an industry leader used by millions of SEO gurus and web owners around the world. Small SEO Tools’ features are very easy to navigate while provide quick and effective results that are truly helpful in helping SEO’s shape the proper strategies for their website’s success.
- Visible.net—Visible.net’s website analyzer tool is the best app to complement webmaster’s toolbox. It offers an amazing feature of SEO data and statistics aimed at boosting your website’s ranking factors. This tool enables web owners and SEO gurus to run any page URL, choose filters and limit search results while feeding you with web page analysis for meta tags, header, page content, keywords, images and links in as fast as possible. HTTP code, load time, page size, text, anchor tags, nofollows, bold tags, page headings, alt tags and both internal and external linking information necessary for comprehensive analysis will also available without costing you a dime.
Manilyn Moreno is a regular guest blogger for various websites especially on blogs about catering, wedding, event hosting, and food. At present, she’s the SEO manager for a catering software company.