⎝⓿⏝⓿⎠Attn: MMD TEAM Google Gang Bangers !!

SWIFFJUSTUS

⓿The Mad Methodologist⓿⎠
Elite VIP Member

08-09-12 UPDATE 2: SNEAK PEEK VIDEO

HERE

08-09-12 UPDATE:
BEST OF LUCK GUYS

LAUNCH VIDEO PART 2

QUICK RECAP

08-08-12 UPDATE: LINK CONFIGURATION AND LAUNCH VIDEO IN EMAIL.....
:rock::ridinghorse:

CHECK YOUR EMAILS AND START YOUR ENGINES
SHIT IS ABOUT TO GET REAL IN THIS JOINT

OFFICIAL LAUNCH THREAD
HERE

[TABLE="class: full_symbol"]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 3"]⎝⎲⏝⏝⎲⎠
[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 3"][/TD]
[TD="colspan: 3"]⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Last edited:

SWIFFJUSTUS

⓿The Mad Methodologist⓿⎠
Elite VIP Member
OK GUY'S TIME TO GO TO WORK FOR A BIT... GOT A LIL UPDATE FOR YALL

08-01-12 UPDATE: VIDEO IN EMAIL

Did You Guy's Have a Look At This HERE...Might Be Next Group Project In There...lol

Let's Get This One Down First.

SWIFFJUSTUS

⓿The Mad Methodologist⓿⎠
Elite VIP Member
Know Yall Thought I forgot About you.

WORD IS BOND!

ALTHOUGH I AM BUSY AS HELL AFTER A EPISODE OF Dateline NBC - To Catch A Predator With Chris Hansen

ALL RIGHT GGB'S LINK CONFIGURATION AND LAUNCH VIDEO UPLOADING FOR....

[h=3]Upcoming Events[/h]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] UFC 150: Henderson vs. Edgar 2
Saturday, August 11, 2012
Time: 09:00 PM (EST)
Rating: TV-14
Price: $44.99

UFC lightweight champion Benson Henderson meets Frankie Edgar in a rematch of their epic five round war. UFC 150: Henderson vs. Edgar II - Saturday, August 11, live on Pay-Per-View.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

SWIFFJUSTUS

⓿The Mad Methodologist⓿⎠
Elite VIP Member
Hey Swiff

Is there any list we need to sign up with to get notified of when you will be taking more on.

Thanks

H
Nah I'll Just Announce It Probably....Pretty Good Idea Though...This was More Work Than I though Soooooo....But I can Use These Same Videos So YEAH I'LL POST IT ON WAY OR ANOTHER...

scuba

Very Active Members
Yo Swiff pass this on to the rest of the team. I applied for BlamAds about a week ago and they told me my account was pending. Well this morning I went to their website looking for some contact info to try to expedite my app. I came across Dan Wolff (Account Manager) Skype Handle name. I hit him up on Skype and he answered within minutes. I gave him the referral link that you provided to us last night and he got me in right away. It literally took about 15 minutes to get me approved. So if any members of the team think it's too late to get into a content locking network ... IT'S NOT! Make it happen! Thanks Swiff for the referral!