[⭐3+ FREE Methods⭐] No Bullsh*t, Here Are My Top 3 Methods for Earning Money Online

CashCrank

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
gigtut.com
I've been a member of this forum for a decade now, and I'm very excited to share with you my top three money making strategies up until now as we enter into the new year 2021.

• ⭐Domain Flipping
The first method I'm going to share with you is domain flipping. Purchasing and selling .com domain names to bring in cash is a deep rooted technique for low and big time salary online workers. Techniques for flipping .com names can incorporate the utilization of different area commercial centers, DNS registrar's, and space barters stages.

To remain on top of things, it is basic to get comfortable with measures important to discover the terminating spaces of tomorrow, just as the devices needed to play out those cycles precisely and effectively. In this instructional exercise, we will separate the whole cycle from purchasing to selling and everything in the middle. We will cover exceptional area chasing methods, benefit indicators, and bit by bit ways to deal with procuring an online pay from flipping computerized properties for enormous benefits.

I go into this whole process further in my domain flipping tutorial on gigtut if you're interested in learning more about how to buy domains for cheap and sell them at premium high margins prices.
  • ⭐Website Flipping
Now take that same idea with domain flipping and apply it to buying and selling websites for money. Purchase websites for a low price from platforms like Flippa and grow them until they are receiving a substantial amount of traffic. If you are making a lot of money from the website then you should consider keeping it and growing more. If you don't want to keep it you can always sell it for the industry standard of 10-30X monthly profit. This means if your site is making $100 a month, you could potentially get up to $3,000 for it on a site like empire flippers.
  • ⭐Social Media Account Growing
Not only can you buy and sell social media accounts, but you can grow them to sell shoutouts on. I made a lot of money this way growing accounts like instragam and TikTok which is a way to earn a lot of money online on a new social media platform. You can advertise you affiliate links on your social media profiles and profit that way as, well.

There are lots more ways I can give to make money online and I'd be happy to go in depth on each and any of the techniques above. I will be adding to this list as time goes on to share all of my ways to earn money online.