10,000 REAL and Guaranteed Visitors for just $6.99 (Adsense safe, improves alexa rank)

hakhunamathata

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Still waiting for you ekta74 , didn't received any reply from you yet. I cant wait to use your wonderful service. But At first I have to test with 1k. if it works I am gonna order a lot.

Thanks
Hakhunamathata Technology

egbewe

Make Money Online
I'd like to go for UK/US/CAN targeted list on Forex Niche as a test, if the result is encouraging I will buy more. Is there a way to monitor the traffic sources? Please I await your urgent response.

Trying out your services with the 1000 US only visitors. Here is my paypal transaction ID

599512200H9032458

If this works well I have a lot of projects to send over your way.

Thanks and take care!

anthonyjames

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
I purchased this service from another forum and had issues with the number of visits I was getting. I emailed and it was sorted out. I'll certainly try here again.

cleopatra

Make Money Online
Hi,
I would to know if it's possible to have traffic just from Italy.
and I would to know if ypur services comply with the rules of google adsense
(please sorry for my english)
Thanks
Cleo

ekta74

Make Money Online
Is there any dangerous for my Google ad sense?? and and what if i want (from visitors to sign up )on my site or forum???
No, There is no risk of getting banned from google adsense. However, We do not guarantee sales or signups of your product or service.

Is this service still available? Will want to order soon. I have subscribed on your thread.
Yes, This service is still available.

Is there a website I order from? can give me the steps to purchase?
Yes, Our website is www(dot)socialwebpromotion(dot)com

Thanks!

I'd like to go for UK/US/CAN targeted list on Forex Niche as a test, if the result is encouraging I will buy more. Is there a way to monitor the traffic sources? Please I await your urgent response.
Unfortunately, currently we are not providing NICHE/KEYWORD targeted traffic. Please install AWstats counter or use bit.ly tracking link in order to track visitors/monitor the sources.

Thanks!

Paid for 1000 US visitors to see how it goes then will pay for more
Paypal
Transaction ID: 81V24634DH5189701
Your campaigns is up and running.

Thanks!

Hi
Is this service still being offered? i am interested.
Do you have spanish targeted traffic?
Yes, We can deliver Spanish visitors. Just visit www(dot)socialwebpromotion(dot)com to place your order for country targeted traffic.

Thanks!

josie32

Make Money Online
good day paid for $10K ELT, about 5 hours ago. Not sure if you are working on a sunday.. here is my Transaction ID # 303548506P1910035.
could you look into this for me

thanks

josie

josie32

Make Money Online
wanted to update my post, i started to get traffic, thank you. Now i am looking forward to some conversions which i know will depend on how good the website is. So thank you ekta i have already put in a second order with another website. I figure better to compare.

again thank you

josie