A Noob's Guide To A Clear Mind - Positive, Rational Thinking = Money

Luminite

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
OperationInfinity.com
Alright, this technically isn't a money making method, but I felt that it was equally important and will provide some guidance for people starting off. I'm gonna post this on my blog, but I wanted to share it with you guys first.

Here we go...

I've been in this whole Internet Marketing thing for about 3 months now and previously I was working on an online gift store for about a year. But with every profitable method in making money on the internet, there is always approximately 5 million other ways of making money on the internet.

I recently found out that I was suffering from what eDoctors called, "Information Overload Syndrome" and that caused me to not take much action and ultimately doubt myself and my abilities.

The funny thing is, now that I think about it, I actually know more than I thought I did, and that I am perfectly capable of accomplishing most of my tasks, but since I was mostly reading and jumping around through so many methods, I was never really able to implement anything to its fullest extent.

I recently began to realize what I had to do with the help of some really inspiring and therapeutic messages and videos (Lol! I know right!) and now I am working on a business plan.

After all I've realized, my tip for anyone that is in doubt or is not seeing any success is to just STOP READING up on every single money making method and technique. There is a ton out there, and more come in on a daily bases with mostly the same rehashed techniques that will only flood your brain and provide you with a decent headache. Just find one that you seem to enjoy and DO IT ALL THE WAY!

You see, the problem with just reading, and this should be quite obvious, is that NOTHING IS GETTING DONE! What you should be doing after reading up on a method is to first, draw out a step by step plan of action via Mindmap or the OG method via Pen and Paper. Put down EVERYTHING that comes to mind for your method in the order of importance all the way to the last step. I understand that some of these steps maybe unclear at first and you might not get everything down, but that is why you read up on your method and do research.

Now, set yourself a deadline for every single step of your method. You don't have to do every single step at once, unless you want to of course, but I suggest you take it slow and divide them up throughout the week. From my own experiences, trying to build up a whole business model in one day usually kills my sleep and makes my back and head hurt.:stickyman: Trust me, you don't want that. It sucks because you wake up in the afternoon tired and you just don't have any motivation or strength to think and work.:stoned:

Also, don't doubt yourself and your abilities. You know more than you think you know. It's natural for people to doubt themselves because of past failures and experiences. It's actually very easy to doubt yourself, in fact its the simplest task you can do, besides eating and sleeping. So why waste time on accomplishing a useless and pessimistic task such as doubting yourself?

A business starting off does not just rise up over night, shoot laser beams, and takes over. You gotta have a good plan, a clear mind, and motivation to take action.

A clear and uncluttered mind will help you develop a good methodical plan, and both will provide you with the motivation to take full action. By taking positive rational action, you will be rewarded with success and money in your bank.

Simple isn't it? :D

To sum it up, clear your mind and just find one method that you feel in your heart (along with some good research) will work and draw out your plan of action.

Divide the steps up throughout the week and set up some deadlines for each step. This ensures that you have a concrete date to finish up a particular task. Don't try to do everything at once if you are easily overwhelmed and stressed out. TAKE IT SLOW!

After you got a plan, FOLLOW IT ALL THE WAY THROUGH AND DO IT! DO IT ALL THE F-ing way!

Provide yourself with pace and THINK POSITIVE every single day! You don't want to be a miserable doubter do you?

And...that is it. :cool:

I really do hope that that helps out anyone looking for some sort of guidance. If anyone has any questions, just post or PM me or any of the great people on this forum that seems like they will be able to help. When in doubt ask questions and do research. Simple as that.

Reactions: 1 person

kingmob

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Good job, I enjoyed the read. I also have Information Overload syndrome, and my problem in addtion to that Is I have the type of personality that just can't finish stuff through.

shar0503

Make Money Online
Reaction score
That was very motivational and makes a lot of sense

I Am A Martian

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Thanks for the info because I am in the same boat that you were in trying to do to many things at once and just getting cluttered in the head!

Hannah828

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Inspiring....

Thanks for that inspirational post. It seems so simple that we need to turn down the volume and stop flipping from channel to channel and just pick a tune and stick with it, yet we all need that reminder more often than we think. I know for myself, I have at least 10 things "on the burner" :trytofly:and this post helped me to remember yet again that I need to simply focus. Thanks!

Aubrie

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Thanks for the post, it's inspired me to get off my behind and actually put some of my plans into action today.

Hopefades

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Yes!

I needed that so bad. I am trying to overload myself with information I haven't even made much money. Thank you.

anassgh

Make Money Online
Reaction score
good god i think i have "Information Overload Syndrome"

wintrackr

Reaction score
"Information Overload Syndrome" I got to get rid of that...thanks good info. Back to my action plan :)

krisicash

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Information overaload!!!!!!!!!!That is 100% me ! Even NOW when i thought of it i remembered that i have course to watch that its about the information overload... I have to take action and stop reading !

Moneynakito

Reaction score
I really enjoy reading your article, especially with so many methods out there on how to make money, the most powerful word from it is to keep the focus :)

ThatMichaelKid

Very Active Members
Reaction score
Yeah..same as the above, Information Overload too, really can't go through stuff and finish it, however I'm a big believer in the positive thinking area of aspects. This is a tough business, you'll need a positive attitude to be able to survive. Thanks again for the read.

montoyanb

Make Money Online
Reaction score
If you are interested there is a good book series called Transurfing by Vadim Zeland.

godarm

Reaction score
I was mostly reading and jumping around through so many methods, I was never really able to implement anything to its fullest extent.
I was doing the same thing. But
Now I have a goal and motivation.
Thanks mate.

genius

Reaction score
great post!!!!
I picked up a few things as well
such as doing more reading than marketing
kinda looking for the one thing that is going to shoot me
me to the top in a few weeks lol
Also Ive been working on the 80/20 rule!!! powerful!

Thanks again!!! :wavey:

mukundguruji

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hello, want to know more about Transurfing by Vadim Zeland. Where can I get that book? Please post if you have? Thanks