A program that i make some money with

rangers

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I deleted this post, because it was in the wrong section

I am sorry for putting it in the wrong section and i did put 2 seperate links to the site, 1 non affiliate, the other did have my id.

Ill recreate it in the right section.

highrider778

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Hi Ranger, I see your new here, welcome.

Now if you wanna talk about a program earning you money, that's great! However; if your here to promote your aff link, that's another. You at least need to give the option of not signing up under your aff link, in my past experience on other forums, this will gain you more aff sign-ups anyway.

rangers

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hi Ranger, I see your new here, welcome.

Now if you wanna talk about a program earning you money, that's great! However; if your here to promote your aff link, that's another. You at least need to give the option of not signing up under your aff link, in my past experience on other forums, this will gain you more aff sign-ups anyway.
oh, sorry i will add the normal link thanks for the heads up though ** Changed Post ;) **

baloch

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Thought i would share a program i am with that has the potential to make me more.
what about us.

besides what is the method anyway.

BlueRhino

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Please abide by the forum rules.

11 – Affiliate LinksAffiliate links are only allowed in the Affiliate Programs section of the forum, or in your signature. This includes links to your websites or blogs which redirect to an affiliate link. If you wish to let people know about a new website or program, create ONE thread in the Affiliate Programs forum and provide detailed info about the program and include 2 links: one affiliate link and one non-affiliate link. You MUST give them the choice to sign up under you or not. Also, do not try to avoid our rules by making a post about an affiliate program you found, where you ask people to PM you for the info. This is no different than affiliate link spam. If you are caught breaking these rules, your affiliate link will be removed and an infraction or ban will be given at our discretion.

Bottom line, if you want to promote your MLM program. You need to open a sales thread in the AFFILIATE link section. And there is a $5 charge for doing so.