Affiliates needed for Health and Beauty category

Dear partners!

Oxford Biolabs is happy to invite you to join our affiliate program. You can easily generate income from sales of high-quality products for health and beauty.

Oxford Biolabs is a nutraceutical and cosmeceutical company that develops a range of naturally-based products aimed at helping people avoid unwanted signs of ageing, such as hair loss, premature greying, and skin ageing.

We offer 25% commission on every sale, a variety of banners and text links that you can use to promote us, promo codes (by request), real-time tracking, timely payments and great dedicated support.

The Oxford Biolabs Affiliate Programme can be found at the following affiliate networks:
Sign up to one of this network and start promoting our products and earn commissions.

Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions:
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +441865582095

Hey,

We wanted to give you a quick update.

We increased the prices for all Oxford Biolabs products. That's mean that you can earn higher commission from 1 purchase.
In addition, we do free shipping (EU and US) and send free samples of future products for customers, they love us!

Hope you can also help us to promote Oxford Biolabs products! Sign up to our program and see you soon in our team!

Feel free to contact us with any questions:

We are happy to announce that we have launched a new product - TRX2 Post Menopause.

TRX2 Post Menopause Hair Pack is a combination of TRX2 Molecular Food Supplement for Hair and the specifically formulated Post Menopause Food Supplement for Women 50+. Based on natural ingredients these supplements complement each other to address female pattern hair loss in women after menopause.

Additionally, you can take part in our Special Promotion. All we need - traffic and sales from you and increase of commission from us! Bring 5 qualified sales this October and get a commission increase of 5% next month. As a result, you will earn 30% commission from all November's sales. If you bring 10 sales in November, we will leave 30% commission for you.

Please don't hesitate contact us with any questions you have or with anything you need from our side to get started.

With that said I wish a successful October!

I really like different health related websites, I have to say. For example, I like using the one called Canadian Pharmacy lately a lot. I think you will find it very helpful to you too, it is a really nice service where you will be able to find cool tips and info on different stuff. Good luck with it, guys :)