KirkhamsEbooks.com

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Website
NewbieServices.com
My name is Rick
I'm married with an almost 10 year old son
Turn the big 50 this year
Just recently became a full time writer and marketer (I'll happily take any advice on this)
I found you through Google Alerts

Guess that's about it. Gotta learn my way around here now

Rick

Morituri

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Hey Rick, welcome to the forum !

You can an option to disable that in your User Control Panel under 'Forum Options' and subscribe options or something :)

Doc

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Website
www.mmdcash.com
My name is Rick
I'm married with an almost 10 year old son
Turn the big 50 this year
Just recently became a full time writer and marketer (I'll happily take any advice on this)
I found you through Google Alerts

Guess that's about it. Gotta learn my way around here now

Rick
Rick Welcome to MMD man, look around man there are a lot of older veterans like ourselves on MMD. What are your niches you are into? I see you joined using your sites name have any luck selling ebooks etc... ?

Doc

KirkhamsEbooks.com

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Website
NewbieServices.com
Yeah, little trick lol

I'm getting sales but I need more since I'm full time now. Some of the ideas in here are just awsome and the members willingness to take time out of their schedules to share even more so

My niches are primarily martial arts, health and fitness, but as I learn to do something and get good at it I generally write about it. I'm also lazy so I write automation software to use myself then set it up either as free with my ads in them, resale rights or paid programs.

One little trick I've learned is to use an hta as a menu and add an iframe online general menu at the bottom. This way when I make changes to the menu they automatically appear in all downloaded versions of my software.

Never told anyone that before but everyone is so great about sharing I thought I'd better get on the stick too

Rick

SornSoft

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Website
www.sorn-soft.com
I think you will find our Kirk that, that is the very thing that sets us apart from the 'other' sites/forums like this. The members here are outstanding and give alot of their knowledge and time freely in most cases to helping you on your way to start making money or to start making more money online.

And if you ever come across something you think you'd like to share with us all here, feel free to start your own post and pass on that information.

And if I forgot to mention it before Welcome!

BHBodeezy

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Welcome!

Seems your experienced and know what your talking about, glad to have ya here.

If there is anything i can help ya with, or you just need to shoot the $hit feel free to hit me up.

BigBaller

Make Money Online
Reaction score
welcome bro enjoy your stay here your ognna get so hooked ;)

KirkhamsEbooks.com

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Website
NewbieServices.com
Thanks

Thought I knew what I was doing till I started reading the forum lol

Great ideas and methods in here kudos to everyone trying to help the members here become successful

Rick

KirkhamsEbooks.com

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Website
NewbieServices.com
Aloha again everyone:

For what it's worth I got your automatic reminder which then reminded me what a wonderfully sharing forum this is. I also enjoy the fact you don't pull any punches. Black hat white hat whatever it takes to feed the family.

Rick