Amazon Gold Bug Method

groverinri

Make Money Online
Reaction score
This is more a personal saving method than anything else. If you see a product you really want or one marked down already in Amazon, there is a way to knock another 5% off of it, but you need to be a little patient.

You can many times get the discount and free shipping as well. The method only works right now with amazon.com.

1. Create a new Amazon account
  2. Go to the product page for an product you are interested in.There should be different version of the product there. An example would be an Apple Macbook Pro or Itouches with different models
  3. scroll down until you find the "I Own it" checkbox, and check it
  4. At the top of the screen, click on Recommendations
  5. Go through the list of 20-30 or so recommended items and click "Not Interested" for the ones that aren't the model you are looking for
  6. Next. Login into your account each day. At the top are Your Picks next to the Gold Box . These are your Gold Box specials.
  7. These are your picks based on the algorithmn for Amazon's recommendation system.
  8. When you find your product, click on add to Cart and you get a discount of 5% off
The reason you start with a new account is for Amazon not to know any of your previous purchasing history. Then, you start fresh and Amazon gives you bargains based on what you enter..

fop_archer

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Nice method groverini..........good to see you back! :wavey:

And if you are an affiliate with them. Then another 6% savings. :)

Celtik

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Thanks for the share. I doubt I will want the 5% off enough to do this, but it is still a good share.