Amazon to Twitter. Fully automated income, zero investments needed!

eAdCo

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Blooper, we should talk more on Skype or Google Chat...I think I found another way to use this strategy.....I'll start setting up at 2 each 30 mins....

blooper

Reaction score
Just set up around 150 more accounts at 2 posts per 30 mins, will see how it goes :p (only got 37 clicks on my links without sales though)

eAdCo

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Pretty sure Twitter has banned my 2 domains from setting up accounts...they are being suspended as soon as they are created...anyone had their domains banned?

blooper

Reaction score
Over night 70 out of 150 accounts got banned... 2 posts per 30 mins and no amazon sales.. so I guess this is just a waste of time.

eAdCo

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I reset the banned threads to 2 post each hour and setup about 10 more, to about 55 accounts...I DID NOT confirm emails.....0 bans this am!!! I have not had an update to Amazon yet..as well, Clickbank has not been updated in 2 days....eager to see any clicks.....no transactions though

leashed

Reaction score
I've seen people here talking about alternative ways to get rss feeds, so is there anyone out there who has succesfully managed to create a script like shopsloop uses or other ways to get identical result without shopsloops ID in our links?
Please share your methods :)

blooper

Reaction score
Go to yahoo pipes, create an account and then create a new pipe.

Then just create a pipe that looks like this:

Then save the pipe and click run, then click "Get as RSS". And then just copy the link and use that in twitterfeed instead of the shopsloop one. It takes awhile to make this rss feed but if you think it's worth it then it's great because it will only accept feeds with your id in it.

hunceltic

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Go to yahoo pipes......it will only accept feeds with your id in it.
This is great. So no matter sh0psloop puts their amaz0n id in some of the feed, because yah00 pipes will actually cut it out... Just wondering is it worth the hussle, is sh0psloop reliable rss source? Because I was rather using aws2rss or squidutils. The first puts only backlink to their site in a few times, squidutils puts their amaz0n id in 1 out of 10 times instead of yours. So if we can trust sh0psloop, than the feed question is sorted.

eAdCo

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I'm actually OK with them making a little $$ along the way.....I'm using Sh0psloop.......Amazon has not updated, nor clickbank..eager to see some stats??

leashed

Reaction score
Go to yahoo pipes, create an account and then create a new pipe.

Then just create a pipe that looks like this:

Then save the pipe and click run, then click "Get as RSS". And then just copy the link and use that in twitterfeed instead of the shopsloop one. It takes awhile to make this rss feed
but if you think it's worth it then it's great because it will only accept feeds with your id in it.
you dont necessarily have to remove the links with that ID in it, result will be the same for the people who post 5 posts every 30 min, just the shopsloop doesnt get sales from it.
i post 3 posts every 30 mins, so i benefit from that.

other method would be to REPLACE the neeopt with your ID using the pipes :)

eAdCo

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I have like 10,000 clicks and 0 sales.....this is not an effective method IMO

cheapvcc

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I tried with one account. 4,000+ clicks, 0 sales. I also am having to keep logging on to twitterfeed to keep the posts running.
Now i am also confuse, whats happened winth Amazon. Is that really no sales, or hidden or what :(

cheapvcc

Make Money Online
Reaction score
WARNING!!

Amazon Says “No” To Twitter Links

This is a DEAD method!

No. Wrong. I read somewhere in Amazon website (but I forget where, maybe in a-store or FAQ, can anybody remind?), that we can promote via Twitter.
Also Amazon has the Follow Us On Twitter at the Bottom.

cheapvcc

Make Money Online
Reaction score
No. Wrong. I read somewhere in Amazon website (but I forget where, maybe in a-store or FAQ, can anybody remind?), that we can promote via Twitter.
Also Amazon has the Follow Us On Twitter at the Bottom.
Info from other website:

Last night, Amazon sent out emails to their Amazon Associates members touting the latest addition to the company's affiliate program: a new feature called "Share with Twitter."

According to the email, participants can generate "tweetable" links to any Amazon product after first logging into their Associates account. By clicking on the "Share with Twitter" button from any Amazon product details page, members are delivered to the Twitter.com website.

Here, a shortened link and a bit of auto-populated text are automatically filled in Twitter's "What are you doing?" text box. The included text can be edited to say whatever they want before posting or they can choose to just post as is.

After updating Twitter, any person who clicks through on the link and makes a purchase will earn the participant referral fees payable through the Associates program.

cheapvcc

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Also. Now in Amazon Affiliate Bar (at the top) there is "Share on Twitter" button.
Beside Link to This Page, Add to Widget, Add to aStore, there is Share on Twitter and also Facebook.
So how could you say Amazon doesnt recognize Twitter ?

jelderkin

Very Active Members
Reaction score
Just a quick question I have followed the instructions to the letter but I am confused as to how people are going to see my feeds??? Does TwitterFeed Auto Post Them On Twitter in a tweet or something???

I don't mean to sound like a total noob just never used this method before :)

cheapvcc

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Just a quick question I have followed the instructions to the letter but I am confused as to how people are going to see my feeds??? Does TwitterFeed Auto Post Them On Twitter in a tweet or something???

I don't mean to sound like a total noob just never used this method before :)
The quick answer is : yes
But recently Twitter blocks the direct link to Amazon and ClickBank, so we must trick to go to temporary site before
go to Amazon and ClickBank destinations.

jelderkin

Very Active Members
Reaction score
I have started using this method on 7 accounts total of 3000 click (I know lots of bots lol) and not one sale I imagine sooner or later it will start converting whats the harm in leaving them running