Amazon to Twitter. Fully automated income, zero investments needed!

jelderkin

Very Active Members
Reaction score
I have 11 accounts all verified all new as well so between 0 and 200 followers each but by end of week ill have it up to 1000 as I have made lots of high quality lists targeting those looking to shop online.

sparxxx

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Just read the whole thread - this looks very interesting. So we dont need to get any followers on these Twitter Accounts? Literally just using twitterfeed to update the twitter accounts is enough?

jelderkin

Very Active Members
Reaction score
Just read the whole thread - this looks very interesting. So we dont need to get any followers on these Twitter Accounts? Literally just using twitterfeed to update the twitter accounts is enough?
I imagine you will get clicks without followers from people searching but I have begun using twitter software to target Twitter users who are in the shopping mood so to speak i.e tweeting asking for product advice etc as these will be the ones who will see something they like and click your link, I've made 3 sales already and its only in my first week so all is going well

blooper

Reaction score
Did you get more sales yet jelderkin? I still haven't sold anything after those 3 days...

alien001

Reaction score
I have read the entire post and seems an interesting method. I saw some of you managed to get some earnings but did manage to have a steady revenue? :)

ricg

Reaction score
Hey, I have a question...

will this work if you bought some fiverr gigs to promote your feed?

jelderkin

Very Active Members
Reaction score
Hey, I have a question...

will this work if you bought some fiverr gigs to promote your feed?
I would imagine so, but in all honesty I would prefer to promote my feeds myself using software and manual link building to my accounts for 2 reasons firstly saving money is very important to me the more I save the more I earn and secondly I know it is done properly if I do it myself and not just paid for 300 spam links on crap forums etc lol

jelderkin

Very Active Members
Reaction score
I am still on 3 sales but have had 5 accounts banned for basically following too many people + I am having trouble with using free proxies in combination with Tweet Attacks which hasn't helped.

I will update as soon as I make another sale but I plan on creating another 30 accounts manually tomorrow as I feel this method could become very profitable once I have enough accounts all tweeting these feeds, I am also going to create an individual tag so I can track which sales come from Twitter etc

P.S Does anyone know where I can get free proxies that will work with Twitter software, the ones I currently use work with SENUKE X but not Twitter???

jelderkin

Very Active Members
Reaction score
Still no sales this is truly weird as I am getting so many genuine clicks as tracks via bit.ly my links are not being blocked and its Xmas so sales are going mad.

Still I'm going to stick in here and see what the future brings.

cheapvcc

Make Money Online
Reaction score
It is a great method to make some income, im on like 35 twitter accounts at this point and made 2 sales in 2 days so i'm glad it's showing a sign of life.

However, i suggest using something other than shopsloops rss feed since about 50% of your clicks/sales will go to the shopsloops owner. If look at the links on the twitter carefully, you'll see that majority of the links have someone elses ID in it.
maybe: hxxp://amazonDOTcom/rss/tag/keyword/new/ref=tag_tdp_rss_new_man?tag=associate-id

cheapvcc

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Blooper, we should talk more on Skype or Google Chat...I think I found another way to use this strategy.....I'll start setting up at 2 each 30 mins....
what about to setup world conference bout this in jakarta :)

cheapvcc

Make Money Online
Reaction score
This is great. So no matter sh0psloop puts their amaz0n id in some of the feed, because yah00 pipes will actually cut it out... Just wondering is it worth the hussle, is sh0psloop reliable rss source? Because I was rather using aws2rss or squidutils. The first puts only backlink to their site in a few times, squidutils puts their amaz0n id in 1 out of 10 times instead of yours. So if we can trust sh0psloop, than the feed question is sorted.
but the problem is: null sales in amazon... regardless shopsloops or whatever :)

cheapvcc

Make Money Online
Reaction score
The quick answer is : yes
But recently Twitter blocks the direct link to Amazon and ClickBank, so we must trick to go to temporary site before
go to Amazon and ClickBank destinations.
now dont use bitly shortening, but krz.ch

cheapvcc

Make Money Online
Reaction score
LOL I just logged into amazon affiliates to check if I sold anything because of your reply to this thread and I was really surprised, I saw that I made $22.80 this month total, I actually thought it didn't work a month ago until I logged in now haha :eek:
lol lol congrat bro ! so dont looak at ur ama again for long time, otherwise you have 0 sales :)

dadummy

Reaction score
great method! well right now i have a good 600 followers on only 1 account...maybe thats why i havent made a sale yet lol, but i am getting a lot of clicks (about 1600 yesterday). i will make a couple more accounts tonight...

ploel

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Nevermind, seems like i'm blind.

jelderkin

Very Active Members
Reaction score
My sales are still dead as well, I'm starting to wonder what is stopping this method from working well??? There has to be a logical reason :S:S:S???