Amazon to Twitter. Fully automated income, zero investments needed!

DollarBay

Reaction score
Does anyone know any sites similar to shopsloop, but for different countries? I'm trying to utilize Canada and the UK right now. Japan isn't much use to me because I don't have a bank account in Japan, and none of their products ship to the US so store credit is almost worthless to me (unless I want to download some K-pop lol)

DollarBay, could u pm me how u automated the system? thanx
I used ZennoPoster and created a template that takes care of all the steps. Nothing too crazy

leashed

Reaction score
It is a great method to make some income, im on like 35 twitter accounts at this point and made 2 sales in 2 days so i'm glad it's showing a sign of life.

However, i suggest using something other than shopsloops rss feed since about 50% of your clicks/sales will go to the shopsloops owner. If look at the links on the twitter carefully, you'll see that majority of the links have someone elses ID in it.

DollarBay

Reaction score
It is a great method to make some income, im on like 35 twitter accounts at this point and made 2 sales in 2 days so i'm glad it's showing a sign of life.

However, i suggest using something other than shopsloops rss feed since about 50% of your clicks/sales will go to the shopsloops owner. If look at the links on the twitter carefully, you'll see that majority of the links have someone elses ID in it.
what do you recommend? even though shopsloop takes up half the IDs, I don't know of any other service that allows you to place random numbers after the rssa to make the feeds unique like shopsloop. That feature alone makes this method very easy to scale up.

cheapvcc

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I did some search and i found this method:
I have used this method since long time ago.
but the rss from amazon just contain some records (hundreds), then will be emptied by 10 twitter accounts in Twitterfeed
that post 3 posting every 30 minutes :(.. then after that Twitterfeed posting will be inactive until we renew the rss

So now my method is get the RSS from (lets say) Google News, filter with the niche, like "christmas shopping".
There is maybe thousands of records. Then by the little script, redirected to the original destination in Amazon.

Thats all.

cheapvcc

Make Money Online
Reaction score
JFI
I myself have maybe 200 Twitter accounts lol
All listed in Twitterfeed..

Same method can be used to trigger people to land on Adsense websites...

eAdCo

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
This is an EPIC post! REALLY appreciate it! I have 2 feeds setup so far.....I'm about to open about 10 more accounts and get them setup! I get some Amazon affiliate sales already, hope this will just add!

cheapvcc

Make Money Online
Reaction score
This is an EPIC post! REALLY appreciate it! I have 2 feeds setup so far.....I'm about to open about 10 more accounts and get them setup! I get some Amazon affiliate sales already, hope this will just add!
Ten accounts lol.. why not 100, 150 or even 300 accounts.. use domain emails, redirects all unknown email address to your main email..
Then register emails to Twitters like [email protected] - [email protected]. Activate each email in your main email because
thats redirected there...

Barishnikov

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Interesting method. I"ll have to check this out further.

eAdCo

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I have 10 feeds going....check this am, I have 0 clicks across the board....0 clicks/impressions on Amazon and naturally 0 sales...how are you getting all these clicks!?

eAdCo

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Weird! I selected bitly as my shorten service, yet my links are shortened via amzn.to?? Whats that? When I click them, it appears to redirect w/ my Amazon code though

blooper

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, I tried this and 23 out of 25 accounts were banned the next day? Is this because the email wasn't confirmed and the account was "spamming" or something else? And is there a way to prevent the account from getting suspended?

eMkay

Reaction score
I use this method for about 3 weeks now with 10 accounts and made around 13$.
I use a yahoo pipe to filter the RSS Feed so i don't post amazon links with an other ID than mine.
When i'm creating a new account i delete all c00kies and stuff and reconnect my router. Like this none of my accounts has been banned yet :)

leashed

Reaction score
Ok, found this from another forum:

Here's how to setup your own random amazon rss feed:

1. Get a wordpress site with the WP Robot plugin
2. Setup a "BrowseNode Campaign" for some category
3. Under "Optional Settings" add a "Custom Field" name: productlink and value: {amazonlink}
4. For testing you can just do a bulk post of 20 for that campaign

So at this point we have a wordpress blog with 20 posts of amazon products.

Now you need to add this to the functions.php script:

Code:
function myFilter($query) {
    if ($query->is_feed) {
        $query->set('orderby','rand');
    }
return $query;
}

add_filter('pre_get_posts','myFilter');

function myFilter2() {
    return get_post_meta(get_the_id(), "productlink", true);
}

add_filter('the_permalink_rss','myFilter2');
That should be it. Now unless i missed a step you should see that your rss feed is all random and stuff.
Will try this out and report my results.

cheapvcc

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Weird! I selected bitly as my shorten service, yet my links are shortened via amzn.to?? Whats that? When I click them, it appears to redirect w/ my Amazon code though
all fine. same. dont wory :)

blooper

Reaction score
Hmm I used proxies to create these accounts.. and still they are getting banned

cheapvcc

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I use this method for about 3 weeks now with 10 accounts and made around 13$. I use a yahoo pipe to filter the RSS Feed so i don't post amazon links with an other ID than mine. When i'm creating a new account i delete all c00kies and stuff and reconnect my router. Like this none of my accounts has been banned yet :)
I never clear ******s. i just put 5 twit accounts in each Feed in Twitterfeed. If want to have more than 5, then I create more Feed in Twitterfeed. My experience, if use more than 5 accounts, will be banned. But sometimes not lol

blooper

Reaction score
Hmm what do you mean with "if use more than 5 accounts, will be banned."? I created a new feed (new random numbers) for every account, is that why all my accounts are getting banned?