Amazon to Twitter. Fully automated income, zero investments needed!

cheapvcc

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hmm what do you mean with "if use more than 5 accounts, will be banned."? I created a new feed (new random numbers) for every account, is that why all my accounts are getting banned?
In each feed of twitterfeed, i just use 5 twit accounts.
If i use more than 5 accounts here, the banning possibility by twitter is bigger. I dont know why

blooper

Reaction score
Hmm but I'm using 1 account per feed for example Account1 using feed rssa1=userid and Account2 is using feed rssa2=userid etc.

cheapvcc

Make Money Online
Reaction score
And dont forget to activate twit mail 1st, after register new account

cheapvcc

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hmm but I'm using 1 account per feed for example Account1 using feed rssa1=userid and Account2 is using feed rssa2=userid etc.
what about to activate the bit.ly ? already ? do you already checked the posting results ? and make the posting run every 30 minutes for 2 posts ?

blooper

Reaction score
Yes I did that too, created lots of accounts through proxy, then activated them all, and then set up the feeds. And after a few hours they all got banned.

edit: 30 minutes for 2 posts? Isn't it 5? Or is 5 posts per 30 mins the reason all my accounts are getting banned?

leashed

Reaction score
How does everyone's accounts get banned that quickly?
I make 5 accounts a day, make 4 feeds per account, and 5 posts for 30mins... only 1 account has been banned so far.
Been running all this for a about a week

edit: almost forgot to mention, i havent activated any of those accounts.

blooper

Reaction score
It is very likely the reason.It has been said earlier in the topic to make the setup as 3 posts for 30 min.
Ah I must have missed that post, I got it set up for 2 posts per 30 mins now, will see if they get banned or not

eAdCo

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I had 15 accounts setup....used proxies, even had profiles, confirms emails AND followers......of the 15, about 9 are now banned :( Looks like I got 1 click today

blooper

Reaction score
I had 15 accounts setup....used proxies, even had profiles, confirms emails AND followers......of the 15, about 9 are now banned :( Looks like I got 1 click today
How many posts per 30 minutes you had set up?

eAdCo

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
It was 5 per 30....I am setting up new accounts at 3 per 1 hour

blooper

Reaction score
It was 5 per 30....I am setting up new accounts at 3 per 1 hour
Ah yes.. 5 per 30.. I got 100 accounts banned because of that, same as you (proxies, confirmed emails) :p Could save 27 accounts in the end by lowering them to 2 posts per 30 mins.

eAdCo

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Quick question, are you guys setting up new feeds for each one, or attaching multiple accounts to the feeds?

blooper

Reaction score
I am using one feed per twitter account.The only thing I am wondering now is how to filter the rss feeds with Yahoo pipes so only my Amazon id gets displayed instead of the site feed one.

eAdCo

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I am using one feed per twitter account.The only thing I am wondering now is how to filter the rss feeds with Yahoo pipes so only my Amazon id gets displayed instead of the site feed one.
So you're try to bypass shopsloop?

blooper

Reaction score
The person who made this post: 43634-amazon-twitter-fully-automated-income-zero-investments-needed-8.html#post352395 is saying that s/he bypasses the websites' amazon id by using yahoo pipes, so I'm just wondering how s/he is doing that.

eAdCo

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I'll take a look...will say that overnight, I had 35 accounts setup, 25 got banned :( I am doing 3 post every hour??

What are ya'll doing and not getting banned? I am using custom emails and confirming, and setting up full profiles

blooper

Reaction score
I did 2 Posts per 30 minutes and no account got banned yet. I also figured out how to use Yahoo pipes but it will take too long to make if you want to set up over 100 accounts.