Anyone have any experience with Rocket theme?

Anyone have any experience with Rocket theme?
I tried using their "Rocket launcher" set up with all their sample data
but it will not run on my site.

i am sure i have done some steps wrong.
when i try to look at template manager. its did not even display the template ?
just the 3 default theme.

but i am pretty sure i have FTP everything over
[side qns : is FTP a slow process ? , for me to transfer everything to a new folder, it take a long time. just 12mb]

When i run it on my site, here the error msg

Warning: require_once(/home/shunleee/public_html/myntestRL/templates/system/html/modules.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/shunleee/public_html/myntestRL/libraries/joomla/application/module/helper.php on line 183

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/shunleee/public_html/myntestRL/templates/system/html/modules.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/shunleee/public_html/myntestRL/libraries/joomla/application/module/helper.php on line 183

workinclasshero

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Missing helper.php file it looks like for both errors. Make sure you have unrar'd everything.

Oh, and the function_require once bit is pretty self explanatory, it just means the php script requires that file and it wont continue running until it finds it. Usually problems like these are caused by having files inside of files.

Make sure you have it installed on your host with the main file not a file like this:

public_html/Rockettheme_nebulae/Rockettheme_nebulae