Anyone Have Experience With FizzCash??

henrique1966

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Have anyone used this network? I guess I signed up with them quite a few months ago and forgot about them. I would appreciate any information you have thanks.

nickw

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I signed up with them a while back, never pushed traffic though. Let me know if you do have success, I would be interseted to know

henrique1966

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I backed off! The support sucked and I don't like the way everything is setup. You have to submit your conversation and you don't know what girls is online. You have to guide the clients around in a site that they won't let you view. On a positive note they have daily payouts.

nickw

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Interesting... the daily payouts are nice, but thats about it, sounds like

darkimus

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I know a guy who uses them that claims he's pulling in about a grand a day with them and claims they're good. I've never used them personally, but have heard good things about them from him.

Kimber

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I know a guy who uses them that claims he's pulling in about a grand a day with them and claims they're good. I've never used them personally, but have heard good things about them from him.
LOL no way they were making that much per day - if he was they would keep the $ for themselves - don't bother. Go with Entice