Anyone having success with cpa offline marketing???

emarie

Make Money Online
I would like to know if anyone has had any success with offline CPA marketing, not marketing to offline clients. I was thinking of trying an ad in a classified newspaper for teeth whitening or another high paying offer similar. Any success stories or advice would help.

yzal

Make Money Online
the trick with offline classified ads is to research old direct marketing advertising to see what type of offer best fits the product you want to promote.

you should check out old magazine classified sections to see which ads show up repeatedly and build a swipe file.

moose

Make Money Online
Eh... Offline marketing? I've never seen it being overly successful. If you're going to make that much effort, you might as well just make your own product and keep 100% of the sale.

s168

Make Money Online
I would like to know if anyone has had any success with offline CPA marketing, not marketing to offline clients. I was thinking of trying an ad in a classified newspaper for teeth whitening or another high paying offer similar. Any success stories or advice would help.
Haven't tried it but it doesn't seem too great. A bunch of us did pay some kids some money to post 2500 flyers through letterboxes and we got about 4 people sign up to our website. We lost money on that campaign but learnt a lesson. Way cheaper to try promoting it online, unless your CPA offer is location restricted and pays high for each lead/sale in which case offline may be a better approach. But you have to make the offer enticing and create a call to action.

Jooster

Make Money Online
Offline marketing for CPA is not that great. Use blogger or wordpress blogs and use plugins like wprobot to keep the blog updated.

TheBoot

Make Money Online
What? Are you saying that the old litter the Costco parking lot cars
with flyers directing them to your teeth whitening website won't work??

I planned on targeting the Dorms of the local State University next week with
Work from Home and Online Degrees posters.

Seriously though, THANKS for the thread emarie. Somewhere deep in my heart
I think that with the right offer delivered offline in the right manner - some
pretty decent money can be made.

Please someone step up and tell us about your success with Offline CPA.
I am sure you are out there.

bgfinal

Make Money Online

Littering parking lots is what I plan on doing very soon. Bought me a cheap laser printer, gonna try to make one sheet of paper hold 6 small flyers, then cut them out and hit up peoples windshields. If I make anything, be assured Ill be back on here to tell everybody how I did.

mistodin

Make Money Online
Very Active Members

thanks for share your story.

deeznutz

Make Money Online
I'm making some by targeting low income cities that have been hit hard by the current recession, and offer a couple of CPA offers. I'm actually on the first page for those keywords per city and I do a blackhat listing in Google Places for it.

mud

Make Money Online
For cpa that offer job training and the like this could pay off. but bear in mind that you need to be deceptiive in your print classified ad. e.g. "job opportunity" with a page that redirects to a cpa offer for training. If you don't have the stomach for that then stay away.

I am not sure if the conversion rate will be that great for the vendor, so if they are tracking that it may come back to bite you.

2BIG

Make Money Online
Eh... Offline marketing? I've never seen it being overly successful. If you're going to make that much effort, you might as well just make your own product and keep 100% of the sale.
Ever heard of Ted Nicholas? He build an enormous business selling a cheap book through the newspaper!

Code:
http://www.tednicholas.com/aboutted.htm

Preparing

Make Money Online
Ever heard of Ted Nicholas? He build an enormous business selling a cheap book through the newspaper!

Code:
http://www.tednicholas.com/aboutted.htm
Yep. Many times people make it big, when everyone around them told them that they were chasing rainbows, etc.

But they didn't listen, they knew that they had the intelligence and drive to pull it off, regardless of what the negative nancys and haters said..:cool:

Just gotta get a solid plan, and be persistent. You will make it.

bobbyflay397

Make Money Online
Hey, I mostly use offline advertising for CPA. I just use different approaches for different audiences. When I target my teenage friends, I get them to do lists of offers with names, emails, addresses, phone numbers, and stuff like that since they already do those filling out forms for high school. However, there will always be those "special" people that need another approach. I would like to say that one of my friends is as Chef Ramsay says, "Slightly Stupid". Instead of telling him to do those form submits, I tell him to do email submits and less complicated stuff like that.

gash

I'm making some by targeting low income cities that have been hit hard by the current recession, and offer a couple of CPA offers. I'm actually on the first page for those keywords per city and I do a blackhat listing in Google Places for it.
I am interested in learning how you do "blackhat listing in Google Places". Would you be so kind to share some info?

Meow

Make Money Online
I will let you in on my story and how i failed and then came back a little bit. Oh and if anyone interested in JV with some ONLINE stuff PM Me.

Ok so lets get started.
I basically tried the print flyers and put them in the office and on the board at local campus's. I too did not have much luck. A few bucks here and there. Not even enough to pay for the paper and ink. FAIL.

So i had to think what can i do and what have i done.

What i have done is (Prior to failing) :
- Make sure my flyers were NOT ANY BRIGHT COLOR, as to me looks cheesy and when ever i see that i turn away and not even touch it. (I made it look Professional and Promising.)
- Made sure the school allowed my flyers to be there, Asked front desk lady.
And thats about it.. Not much.

What i did after failing (Super Win): I should not be even saying these SIMPLE MINDED THINGS THAT GO A LONG ASS WAY BUT... I love MMD.
SO i wont be going into much detail..
First - Find a couple different offers ( Dating, Legal, Doctor grants, college grants, iphone, ipad, ANYTHING YOU THINK A COLLEGE STUDENT WOULD BE INTERESTED IN. Really take time on this as this is what you are pushing and what is basically EVERYTHING..
So Lets Pick a couple professional FORM ones. Not email submit, Tacky for what were about to do. We can even maybe go into the Higher paying ones.
- I will only say one that i picked. (Description - three page submit :: CPA Rate- $30.00/lead -- free college information service)
- Now create a catchy .com name. - Example : CheatAtCollegeName.com Something the kids will think is funny or be like wtf is that and actually go to your site.
- Make your site either 1) Directly go to the Offer link, CLOAK OFCOURSE 2) Have your page set up with different offers revolving around Education or what not.
- Depending on your age you can do this next step. ACTUALLY WALK AROUND and talk to people,
Example : *Walks Up* Me: Hey have you see that site about this school, CheatAtLosRios.com (LosRios is schools name). I guess you fill out the info on what you want to do and it gives you the easiest, fastest and cheapest way to get that degree.
Then have a pen and be like here write it on ur hand, or save it in ur phone. OH YOU GOT A IPHONE, ya go on there right now..
- Girls or Guys, go up and basically try to be looking for a friend and being "Cool" with them, not just another door to door sales man pushing the site. You really have to feel this one.

Oh and one more thing, basically while your at the school , you can push so many other campaigns.