aP's Journal to PPV Success!

asianpersuasian

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Did you end up going with Mail Chimp? We've been thinking of changing to them. Just tried a small test with our list today and I'm liking the reports so far.
Didn't start listbuilding again yet. I think I'll be going with aweber again but this time staying compliant. (even though i already was.)

asianpersuasian

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I literally have no time to do anything these days.. Ad spend is going good, profits are still good, and POF is still in learning mode. (small profit form it)

Going to be testing out site scout rtb which is a media buying platform where you bid on traffic on many different sites.

Still hustlin! Will be updating my blog with some good content soon so stay tuned guys!

asianpersuasian

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Put in enough money for POF IAB ads. Testing these things will be hard since I'm new to CPM bidding. FB has me spoiled on free impressions paying CPC! LOL..

Anyways heartaches with POF will be worth my troubles I can tell..

Some days I have huge conversion rates for my dating offers and other days they blow... wonder why. (will be finding out as time goes on)

I'm no guru with POF yet but hopefully I'll learn fast and can share somethings!

aP out!

asianpersuasian

Make Money Online
Reaction score
keep up the good work bro, Ive been following your post ever since you responded to my PM. Really got me motivated to start up. Can't wait. Wanna test as much as possible with the little budget I have. Cheers to your and my future success in IM
Stick with 1 niche at first. Try out 1-2 offers and see how close to profitable (hopefully already profitable) you can get them.

After that all you really have to worry about is tracking the winners and losers and re upping ads.

bG90

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
hey i got an email sitescout has just released int inventory, you should check it out while its new

asianpersuasian

Make Money Online
Reaction score
hey i got an email sitescout has just released int inventory, you should check it out while its new
Yep, I'm going to be testing that with another big idea I have when targeting a huge site ;)

Ok, guys so far POF has been a flop. I thought IAB testing banners would be a lot better but I probably didn't learn enough targetting on it yet. I still have over 750$ in POF so I'm going to just be working on targets in the smaller platform.

Finally got into Trafficvance so I'll be spending 1k on PPV. Also going to put 500-1k into sitescout to make some things happen there.

FB conversions have stayed the same but my banners are going stale and won't be coming back. Running them 24/7 now and still bringing around 100%-150% ROI.

asianpersuasian

Make Money Online
Reaction score
He's Alive!

Haven't been active in a while.. so many things going on its CRAZY!

Anyways I will be posting more and getting things back in order.

calib

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Glad to hear that

Keep us updated with your POF journey...

PS: Why your blog is not working anymore?

asianpersuasian

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Glad to hear that

Keep us updated with your POF journey...

PS: Why your blog is not working anymore?
Upgraded to a Dedi and didn't even think about switching files as I needed to port my winning campaigns over ASAP. Don't know if imma get it up any time soon or not.

sachworks

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Well AP it's good hearing back from you !
And it's even better that you're still doing great :).
I've been reading all the info u gave on this and your questions thread and I've learnt alot by now.
I'm just waiting till I have some money to invest in this. (Is 1k the minimum or can you go lower to start with FB?)
Greetings

calib

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
you can get lower but once you find a winning offer you should have money to invest because most networks have net 15 or net 30 payments.

200-300$ to find a winning campaign, the rest to optimize and invest in the winning campaign...

If you get over 1k in your network account you can talk to your aff manager to send you the money faster so you can keep the campaign running.

That's the thing with min 1k.

asianpersuasian

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Well AP it's good hearing back from you !
And it's even better that you're still doing great :).
I've been reading all the info u gave on this and your questions thread and I've learnt alot by now.
I'm just waiting till I have some money to invest in this. (Is 1k the minimum or can you go lower to start with FB?)
Greetings
I'd start testing ASAP. You don't really need 1k but the more money the better i guess.

newgame

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Came back on here after ages. Really good to see that you're now a Mod here.

I have been looking for something a bit more stable than the FB viral frenzy so FB ads seems to make more sense.

Sold my car so should have around ~$1k spare to get rolling into this. Got to start researching now.

Any ideas which networks are good to get started with again now?

asianpersuasian

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Came back on here after ages. Really good to see that you're now a Mod here.

I have been looking for something a bit more stable than the FB viral frenzy so FB ads seems to make more sense.

Sold my car so should have around ~$1k spare to get rolling into this. Got to start researching now.

Any ideas which networks are good to get started with again now?
Wolf Storm Media, CPA Tank, EWA

newgame

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
aP, just wanted to ask if you can be my referral for EWA?

asianpersuasian

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Wow, I've missed out on XXX,xxx by not talking to my AM about the right questions LOL. Everything is going smooth now and I gotta take up the slack. Rockin' out like the good ole days now.

V1P3R

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Nice thread :) Please, update more often