Arbitrage old, but still a goodie

skumfidusen

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Okay The Base Idea here is to get decent articles written for cheap and then offer article writing for others. So If we say you find a article writer who will write you a good or decent article for $2 then you go to some place. Maybe DP or WF and offer your writing services for say $5.

When you get the job you pocket the difference so you are gonna tell you writer you wan't the articles written on this topic with these keywords. Which you got from the dude who gave you the article writing job.

So if you got a job for 10 articles on weight loss and you will get $50 for that job. You get the writer to do it for $20 and you keep the $30 dollar profit:)

Okay below I will tell you where you can get quality articles outsourced for $2.

The place is:
Code:
[URL="https://www.getafreelancer.com/"]https://www.getafreelancer.com[/URL]
Just saw they are called freelancer now ;).

This is a freelancing site, which for some reason or another is almost entirely dominated
by foreign workers (India and Pakistan mainly, but I’ve seen some people from Moldova,
Iran and the Philippines). Does that mean your articles are low quality? Not really.
Sure, there are some good foreign writers, and I have gladly hired some of them before.
The main benefit comes when you can hire a native English speaker. The preponderance
of foreign workers means that the few American and UK workers are forced to bid very
low to compete. Now you can get a native English writer bidding for $2 per article. How
do they afford to do that? I don’t know, quite honestly, but that’s their problem, not
mine.
Ready to get guaranteed low bids? Here’s how you do that: include a statement in your
project description which clearly states, “at this time, I cannot afford to pay more than $2
per article.†Also ask for a sample so you can see what they’re up to. There are dozens
of service buyers who use this line on GAF, and none of them are getting any flak for
doing it, and all of them have writers lining up for the job.
If you do a good job of describing your project, you will certainly see the same results.
Now, make sure that you wait until you see some really good samples from writers and
then accept them for the job. I highly recommend doing payment via escrow, since it’s
much safer, and you can get good feedback from the service provider. The more good
feedback you get, the more bidders you’ll see.
It will cost you $5 when you post a project, but they’ll refund that once you accept a
bidder, and then charge only $3. Of course, if you accept a larger project, the fee goes
A small cost given the price you’ll be paying for the articles.

I do recommend using the “hide bids from other providers†button, as I’ve
heard from some freelancers that they do not like to bid on projects where their username
and their bidding terms are displayed to the world.
Here’s a sample of an ad template that I’ll use:

I need XX articles to be written on TOPIC. These
articles should be between 400 and 500 words in length,
and be written using keywords which I will provide.
Please include a sample with your bid. Providers bidding
without samples will be ignored. At this time, the most I
can afford to pay for this project is $2 per article. If you
cannot agree to these terms, please do not waste your
time bidding on this assignment.

And since you probably would like to keep the writers then write it is a long term job or something.

Feel free to modify that to your needs.
By the way, this is also an excellent source of programmers and directory submission.

I have to admit it is a long time since I've done that. I can't even remember why I stopped.

Oh now I know.

Because I am moron:D

RFC3514

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hehe. Neat. Dead ass simple. That's the way I like it! Good one!

fomox

Make Money Online
Reaction score
What sites do you sell articles to?

fomox

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Do any of they have a refferal program?

skumfidusen

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
What sites do you sell articles to?

Whell I don't recommend to sell them to sites like associated content and the like, but to other marketers and webmasters.

You should be better paid per article then:fisheye:

fomox

Make Money Online
Reaction score
If I get as little as 1-2$ per article and my refferers submits 10-20 articles a day I am happy with the resoult

Monkey1

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Cool, thanks man keep that in mind when I'm doing your Treasure Map technique.

P.S. Need your help on Treasure Map, would appreciate if you got on Skype.