Are you an article writer or programmer read this for BIG BUCKS!

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
MMD service thread is lacking in these things. If you can fix peoples scripts. If you can edit php please start a thread you will make money.

Article writers. If you are good I get request all day long for article writers. Open up a service thread. please set your prices to a competitive rate and I can guarantee that you will make money. Even if you are mediocre you are still going to get some business just be up front about it. Because even a mediocre if the person is doing it themselves and they are mediocre I am sure they would love to hire someone for cheap to write the same quality articles.

That is your bird in your ear so create a thread and make some money.

internalsoul

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
@ Smeltzer hunting down a good writer with a reasonable price is the biggest pain in ass. I used to believe that DP is the place to get cheap quality writers. So i went there to get a bunch of writers for my whole network of sites. I got some pm's somebody quoting me 2$/100 words. That is really cheap. :D And trust me the samples are so horrible.

I got around 40-50 pm's and have selected 2-3 out of them.. that was unexpected for me. I will be looking out for more writers over, would be lucky if i get few more.

vilnwv

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
This is really funny, I was just coming on to post an ad about my writing services. I am just getting ready to get back into it. Well it's good to know that there is a demand for it:)

is this offer still up? anyone wanna try me out? i'm not the best article writer but i could try, and when i say try, i really mean it, will work very hard to earn my way into a VIP pass

blinton

Make Money Online
Hi. I'm an experienced article writer and have a list of published articles I can show as samples if anyone is interested. PM me if you need help with blog/website content or articles for directory submissions.

ImAdmirer

Very Active Members
is this offer still up? anyone wanna try me out? i'm not the best article writer but i could try, and when i say try, i really mean it, will work very hard to earn my way into a VIP pass
Please read the first post. This is not an offer to be up or taken down. Any member - VIP or non-VIP can offer services. You can offer your article writing services here - Sell Your Services

And remember to read and follow the rules before offering your services.

Hi. I'm an experienced article writer and have a list of published articles I can show as samples if anyone is interested. PM me if you need help with blog/website content or articles for directory submissions.
As I mentioned above, offer your services at the "sell your services" section, this thread is not the right place for asking to PM you.