Average Joe's Trip to Solo Ad City

Bizzoyce

ADMINISTRATOR
So we have all looked at Smeltzer's Journal and how awesome he is doing. How he is already making sales and more importantly making money. This is all happening super fast, But can anyone do this or just experienced marketers. Well I'm here to test that and see if the Average Joe can follow this system and make money.

Now I have None, absolutely zero experience in solo ads, building any sort of list or anything like that. I have made money via SEO, Outsourcing and a few other small things. But nothing involving lists and list building.

So lets see if just a Average Joe can put up anything close to the numbers that our own Smeltzer does.

Now I started my list on July 23rd at 10:50PM AST and it is now July 26th 10:50PM AST

Well I think I'm doing alright. Average Joe seems to be keeping up. Lets hope I can keep up when the list is mine. See if I can get any sales. I'll keep this updated with how the list grows.

Bizzoyce

ADMINISTRATOR
The coach is Online, On skype if I need him to be and where you get things setup. I did an hour long skype chat with him while setting it up, talking about the system etc.

Riverside

Very Active Members
may i ask how you get the subscribers? im very new to this. so sorry if it is a dumb question.
I have no idea how Smeltzer and Bizzoyce are getting 500-700 subscribers a day, but usually the fastest way is to buy clicks from solo ads sellers, and do some "ad swaps" with them. You keep swapping and reinvesting your profits in buying more clicks, that makes your list grow faster.

Bizzoyce

ADMINISTRATOR
The problem with just going and doing that is you might be wasting money via trial and error. But that would be the fastest way i would think, Unless you had a very successful website and just was able to get subs that way.

Bizzoyce

ADMINISTRATOR
Ok, Didn't make a post last night as I went to sleep early. Here is the stats as of right now. so still moving and soon I'll be able to start selling

Bizzoyce

ADMINISTRATOR
Ok, MONEY MADE, BAAAAAAM August 1st 10:30PM ish I made my first sale. boom 35$. But wait 5 minutes later someone bought another from me Boom 2 sales within 10 minutes. I will take that.

And lets not forget the Subs

So that is that. And I'm out for the night.

Bizzoyce

ADMINISTRATOR
Ok didn't update yesterday as I had family at my house all day, but still managed to find 10-15 minutes everyday and have sold 3 more at 35$ each. Brings me up to a total of 5 sales. So thats 175$. Not bad at all.

As I am writing this I sold my clicks for tomorrow so 6 sales now.

List still growing and Im emailing. Still going well