AWEmpire.com Best Paying Adult Affiliate Programs + Payment Proof

pk4inch

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Hi guys

I just want to share to you a good Affiliate Adult Program,

Adult Webmaster Empire is the one of the best adult affiliate sites in the web,
they branded sites are cam sites which is easy way to drive traffic.

I'll show you some of my payments by them.

Here's my check I've received it when I did my first sales using their program.

another payment from them via epassporte

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/1963/proof2cz.jpg <-- i didn't attached it because its too large.

They have REV Share for life, means that once you refer a customers you got a %20-30 percentage of sales coming from them for life every repeat purchase

PPS program which pays $40 per sign up.

You may also Refer a Model and a Webmaster, you'll get up to %36 of their total earnings in the first to fourth period and so on the so forth.

As long as I know you can drive any traffic as long as it is not A SPAM.

They have $222 per sign up until August 31 the sad about this is you cannot drive chat traffic using this program, better drive traffic with them,and they have a partnership with Epassporte and Payoneer which is you can get a FREE debit card without any charges.

I got my card without any charges they sponsor it so you can get it for free.

Here's the Site:

Good Luck :p

masterboy56

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Congrats with your payment and I would like to join under your referral link but I got some questions for you. 1.How long did it take to get $675? 2.How do you get your traffic? 3.Is the Affiliate Program International and do you need a website to get started?

pk4inch

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Congrats with your payment and I would like to join under your referral link but I got some questions for you. 2.How do you get your traffic? 3.Is the Affiliate Program International and do you need a website to get started?
Phew! Nice question :)

1.How long did it takes to get $675?

Awe pays bi-monthly which means that if you make sales from 1-15 of the month you will be paid on the 10th of the next month and for 15-30 will be on 25th. I got my first payment 8 days after the payment has been sent to me that was check and now I'm using epassporte payment method so I got my payment on time every 10th and 25th of the month.

2.How do you get your traffic?

Grayhat :)

3.Is the Affiliate Program allows International members and do you need a website to get started?

Yes its for everyone and its free to join, about the website, you need it actually for registration of your account but you can use any kind of promotions as long as it's not a SPAM.

hope that it helps. :)

Good Luck!

gawjus69

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
hmm cool. i already have an account with them since 2009 but never used it haha. I think you were the one who sent a spam mail to me about AWE haha. anyways Im interested on how you promote AWE. You said grayhat but can you explain that a little more. Do you do chat traffic?

masterboy56

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I would like to know more about your grayhat method,because I'm new at promoting Adult Affilate Programs.

pk4inch

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
hmm cool. i already have an account with them since 2009 but never used it haha. I think you were the one who sent a spam mail to me about AWE haha. anyways Im interested on how you promote AWE. You said grayhat but can you explain that a little more. Do you do chat traffic?

its not spamming its promoting lol :), some affiliate network has sent all their database affiliate emails to me so its their bad. :). anyways It's grayhat ;)

Infestor

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hi,
Im also interested on this, can you share your technique to us please. Thanks.

pk4inch

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Do they take CL traffic?
Yes they accept CL traffic as long as it is not a SPAM

if you want to register I'll give you an invite, you cannot register without an invite, use my affiliate id if you want. my ID is nanskii

thanks,

Hi, Im also interested on this, can you share your technique to us please. Thanks.
I'll share it soon, im teaching all my referrals so i cannot post a guide here.

ernadi

Make Money Online
Reaction score
hit my inbox then I'll explain to you...:top:
hi pk4inch,

I would like to know more about your grayhat method, u can send a message to me?:wavey:

thanks.

Freddiedontdoit

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
moneycheats.info
yeah, AWE is a pretty great little company. their promo tools kick ass. if you're converting for dating sites, give AWE a shot. $222 per signup is awesome, but the ongoing webmaster/cam model earnings are way better.

Also, your referral earnings go 2 levels deep. They've got a few pictures up to help explain.

Good luck with this one guys :)

moviedemands

The One n Only
Reaction score
i forgot i had an account there.
Ive never once advertised for them.

when i joined i made a thread on their forum with a referral link to join under me.
just went back into my account and i got a ton of people under me, and a few started making money.

So i got a little in my account, thanks OP forgot all about this site.

sky1987

Make Money Online
Reaction score
payments

has anyone recieve the payments from AWE now? or do they delay sometimes?

Mathijs008

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
the sad about this is you cannot drive chat traffic using this program Does AWE not allow chat traffic? I cannot find it in their terms.

pk4inch

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
New Another payment from awe:

this is my 4th payment from them always on time..

:p

Th3Boss

Make Money Online
Reaction score
so you are only sharing how you did it with people who can sign up to AWE using your affiliate link????......

pk4inch

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
so you are only sharing how you did it with people who can sign up to AWE using your affiliate link????......

does this thread has my affiliate link? I just sharing the site not included my affiliate link...

Th3Boss

Make Money Online
Reaction score
does this thread has my affiliate link? I just sharing the site not included my affiliate link...

You keep telling people who want more info to PM you. I PMed you, u asked me if I was registered on AWE I said yes and you stopped replying.