awempire review

theuntouchable

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I was sending traffic to ST but they haven't pay me yet so I was searching around for another program and I found awempire .Please share your experience with this network in this thread

azconatech

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I don't know if they take black hat traffic. Other than that word is they pay, there was some recent drama with them applying retroactive changes to their rev-share program but that is not something that would affect new affiliates unless they do it again.

azconatech

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I have an account but I am not sending traffic at the moment. I wanted to set it aside for my white hat endeavors, but I have been pretty busy with black hat and haven't really had time to launch.

kulasx

Make Money Online
Reaction score
awempire pays. i know few people who do chat sales on awempire. but i dont know if they are approved to use that kind of traffic.

what does ST and SM means? lol

pim1986

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Conversions are pretty good(whitehat), downside is they have 14 day ******s for their revshare. It's now updated with lifetime revshare( for new customers I believe).

Other point is they fuck you with the exchange rate. If a customer pays in euro you dont get the actual % advertised. Example: If a customer pays 100 euro you get the commision in $. As a result you get a signicantly lower percentage revshare for sales from certain countries.

theuntouchable

Make Money Online
Reaction score
thanks all of you for post your experience in this thread, sounds like a cool network.I'll use pay per sign up so I'll be just fine then.chat traffic is not allowed :(
Yes SM means stremate.

theuntouchable

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Oh thanks makeglory I was waiting for a while .now that I know they will send my payments I'll bank until I can buy some tools to improve my methods :)

uper666

Make Money Online
Reaction score
do you think awe accept chat traffic ???

wyn921

Make Money Online
Reaction score
AWE is pretty good so far. Good promo tools. The main thing is the sales promo right now is $222 for PPS. :) As far as the TOS, I don't think they explicity ban chat traffic - actually I'll check - I'm working with a few networks right now, but I think on their $222 promo they said that chat marketing wasn't eligible for the promo - so ya, I'm pretty sure they accept chat traffic.

elialfgey

Make Money Online
Reaction score
awempire - is it really paying or not ? is there anybody who got paid by them. Pls reply.

Betty-AWE

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm Betty and I work as an Account Manager at AWEmpire.com.

Should you have any further questions about our program, please do not hesitate to ask.

airbender

Make Money Online
Reaction score
can you send some more details about AWe? How do they pay you? Do they accept paypal?

Bince Espiritu

Reaction score
they don't pay.. they scam my payout which is $3000+ after how many years of being a member to their site... I don't recommend the site...

Betty-AWE

Make Money Online
Reaction score
they don't pay.. they scam my payout which is $3000+ after how many years of being a member to their site... I don't recommend the site...
Hello,

Please let me know your webmaster id and I can check it out for you.