Back At It - My Journey to 200 a day

mabrown

Very Active Members
Hello everyone! It has been a while since i have wrote a journal entry. I am in college so most of my time these days are spent doing schoolwork. anyways in the last couple of weeks i have been building a new toolbox to make more money and now I am starting to see some income roll in. I also bought some new domains and i plan on using them for squeeze pages for my niche. I feel that i have some of the best tools to make $200 daily. Some of my tools are oldies but goodies. I have scrapebox, sick submitter, AMR ,bookmarking demon, spin chimp
and more, that was just to give an idea of the kind of software that i have. Since the panda /penguin updates i have been sketchy about using some of my software. I have slowed way down on my link-building. and ihave dodged the sandbox more than once. Recently i have been making about $50 dollars a week.
i am going to try to raise the amount of money by 50 every week until i am making $200 a week. i will share methods as i go along ;)

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
Right on Bro. I just subscribed. We got nothing but faith in you. Can not wait to see what you have in store.

mabrown

Very Active Members
Hello it has been a while since i have posted any entries.
i have every tool that i could ever want for IM. a couple of weeks
ago i got my taxes and it was a decent sum of money.
So i went and bought some really serious tools for IM.
I have both software and hardware to fit my needs. i am excited. i have been pondering on getting a vps.
the reason for this is because i have multiple copies of software. it is ju a thought. I would like some feedback.

What do you think i should do?

mabrown

Very Active Members
Today I am building a new niche site. it is coming along very nicely. Last night i found a peice of software that is completely awesome ! It Is called Ultimate Niche Finder. Iam not one to talk about software but this one is noteworthy. For the price, it is worth every dollar. I am happy about my new software and hardware. When I got the system I had a couple of issues with the computer but i made some repairs, and now it is working great. It's A good thing I got a 3 year warranty with my system. Right now i need to get back to what i am doing.

follow my progress and give some input of just shoot the breeze. I have been on mmd for almost 3 years , i would like to get to know some of my mmd comrades. Anyways talk to you soon. ~

Mabrown

Last edited:

mabrown

Very Active Members
Today was A very busy day. I had a bunch of work to do for some of my new clients. I Besides Being Involved in IM i also work on computers and I had a hell of a time working on a computer today. I found the problem and handled accordingly. After i got that done I worked on some of my site maintenance and updated all of my sites. Around noon i get an email from my sister asking me to work on her site. I got all of her stuff set up so she could work on her own content. i gave her a free theme setup and she pays me annually! so for the most part I had a crazy day. i got two new customers and that is a start. So i am working another goal
and the goal is to get a minimum of 1 new client a day. I have some ways that i plan on doing this and i will go into detail a little bit in this entry. i plan on using a couple of methods. The one i am going to talk about is email. i have a bunch of tools to start on this campaign. that is the only thing that i am going to say at this time i will go into depth in my next entry

for now see you all soon~

Mabrown

mabrown

Very Active Members
Hello mmd folks!
today has been a slow day. right i am running a keyword competition for one of my niches. and i am going to be working on article. i had sick submitter and they have very horrible customer support. I won't be using them anymore. anyways i as im trying to get into a serious mode but the weather is making me tired. well i am keeping it short today

i will write more later tonight ~

Mabrown

mabrown

Very Active Members
today has been a crazy one i have been getting to run my keyword campaign. also i am debating on getting a vps. I would like it for proxies and some other things. while i was thinking about if i was going to get a vps i am running a keyword campaign I am surprised at the results that i am getting. I have heard that proxy harvesting software on them. Doess anybody know anything about this? Let me know. anyway, i am going to finish working on these keywords. Later ~

Mabrown

mabrown

Very Active Members
Hello Again MMD! today I am working on sites. I have to talk about organization. i went through all of my sites and set them up so i could be more productive. The reason that i am talking about this is because i have a problem with organization. I own many sites and i have to access them all and it can be a pain to remember all of your passwords. So what i did to straighten everything u p was putt al of the sites on my filezilla. that makes everything nice and easy to get to. So all in all that is what i did today organize. Last night i got one of my niche sites running properly and it looks amazing! I am excited about it. i have a couple of finishing touches and it will be complete. Sot that is all for now.~

Mabrown

mabrown

Very Active Members
Hello everyone! i am back on after a very awesome weekend. Today I have been working on a wordpress plugin. i am not going to talk about it right now but i think the design of this new plugin is going to be awesome. for now that is it, As it is late, and i am a little bit tired from all of the work that i did yesterday Have A Good One~

Mabrown