[Back to $100/day] Monopoly Scales Up

Monopoly

Very Active Members
Anyone who knows me or has read my old journals knows I was working on a new method a few months back. It was a complete retake on what I used to do but involved a *lot* less SEO work and more actual marketing.

It also meant less work, more profits and the work that was there I actually enjoyed. But the problem was it wasn't exactly "done". This isn't something you'll see around the place and I didn't really know if it would work.

Turns out it does.

I setup a few sites to split test what works and what doesn't. Out of the 4 I setup two are up and running making daily sales. And the two which didn't did their job - I know what works and what doesn't.

Now these sites take a few hours to setup and most of that is writing copy which I enjoy. The SEO work doesn't exist but I put in $1-200 for some SEO investment and leave it to it.

Now I didn't touch these sites. I've actually spent the better part of the last few months in a climbing gym not really thinking about IM. But these little sites did their thing and started converting.

Last month:

Site 1: $394.50 sales
Site 2: $276 sales and $235.14 CPA

Now these are not my only sites making a profit at the moment but they've required less work than anything I've done in the past.

Even if I can hit $100/month with these sites it'd be pretty easy to pour out 30 of them. And that's the plan. The site sales (not just the two from above) at the moment are giving me plenty of capital to play with (not that it requires much) and it looks like I have a pretty good looking method.

So my goal is to get to 30 of these sites. It's SEO so it will still take time but nowhere near like anything I've done before.

I've got more going on these days but the actual work required is much less so I should be able to get through this. My goal is to setup 10 a month and then leave them sit for a month or two to start ranking (based on results so far at least).

So here goes.

Oh, and my PM inbox seems to be full and I can't see a mass delete. So that's out for now if you've any questions feel free to post in here.

Monopoly

Very Active Members
Great post Monopoly and congrats. How are u getting traffic?
Majority of the traffic is from SEO.

Good to see you back and posting Monopoly!
Keep us updated on any further progress.
Cheers will do.

Awesome Job Monopoly, Always enjoyed reading your updates as you put some great detail into them.
Cheers man.

Update time.

Looks like my hand injury was worse than I thought so I'm going from climbing 4-5 times a week to none at all. Potentially for months. Pretty frustrating but at least I'm putting that frustration to good use so far.

Launched a new site last night and added a small funnel to an existing site. Both niches I've been in before and should easily add another $100/month each. In fact I'd have to really screw up to get that low but that's the target for all of these sites at the moment.

Also picked up a link package for an existing site which could easily be pulling $1k a month by itself. So that's $200 not going to this method but if it helps the traffic out the return will be much higher and I can put that back on to other sites.

So that's two new funnels and and a (hopefully) improved existing site setup within 24 hours. They're now set and forget. One will rank within 3 months I'd imagine (I've seen them rank within a few weeks as well but 3 months is a good yard stick) and the other already has traffic and should start making some sales.

I might go back and expand on the funnel if the current CTR etc... is good.

But they're set. Time to find some new niches and start building up a site.

Monopoly

Very Active Members
Good to see you back and posting Monopoly!
Keep us updated on any further progress.
And my PM inbox seems knackered at the moment so I can't reply. Keeping this one close to the chest for a while though.

Once I test it a bit more and have the capital to diversify into other things again you'll see my guide pop up but for now it's going to be a few months work so I'll be relying on it to pan out and the less competition the better.

ImNewHere

VIP MAKES ME MONEY
Yes WB monopoly... was wondering where you wondered off too.

I've allways been a fan of your journals.

Over and out

INH

D4XX

I'm really excited what kind of profits you will get from upscaling your sites!

I would really like to ask you some questions on skype, if you don't feel annoyed by me please pm me your ID.

Would be glad to talk to you in the near future.

Monopoly

Very Active Members
It could well be a VIP section guide ;)
Just noticed I'm not even VIP myself these days. I'll put something together eventually.

Yes WB monopoly... was wondering where you wondered off too.

I've allways been a fan of your journals.

Over and out

INH
Mind off the hook for a while there but with the sites still making money it was hard to not come back.

I'm really excited what kind of profits you will get from upscaling your sites!

I would really like to ask you some questions on skype, if you don't feel annoyed by me please pm me your ID.

Would be glad to talk to you in the near future.
You and me both. ;) I've been pretty bad in the past with letting myself get distracted talking to people on Skype so for the moment sorry no can do. You're welcome to ask questions here or, when I get around to emptying my PM inbox, you can PM me.

When I'm eventually up and running again with all of this I'll be doing what I've always intended to do which is take a few people through what I do and look over their shoulder as I get setup. Based on how little time this is taking so far I might be able to start doing that pretty soon.

Updates:

The two funnels launched the other day are going well. One is getting a few hops a day with a CTR of about 50% which isn't bad at all for a first draft and the other is already starting to rank.

Today I picked out two more niches both of which I've been involved in before that I'm pretty confident about and the rankings should be pretty quick here as well. Should add an extra couple of hundred a month.

Have some painful ear infection going on so it wasn't my most productive day but my Monday I should have these two sites designed and ready to go. Perhaps tomorrow but I do like taking Sundays off.

Oh and some of the shit people are trying to pass of as 'Panda safe' is such a joke. SEO isn't ever really going to be 'safe' but it's pretty sickening what some people are selling as 'safe'.

Here's my golden rule at the moment (keeping in mind that no matter what you do it can still get slapped) but you can look legit while still playing the search engines. I might have taken a hit from Panda in the past but I'm actually profiting from it at the moment.

Anyway. Two sites to put together tomorrow or Monday (depending if I take the day off) and I've a third lined up for after that as well. Going well, just need to keep it up.

Monopoly

Very Active Members
One funnel picked up $75 in sales while the other $28 a few minutes later. So that'll be funding today's site. The funnel I made the other day is still sitting at a very solid 50% CTR. Traffic isn't high enough for it yet but if it converts I'll put a bit of work into that. The other site already made its first conversion... although where it got the traffic I really don't know.

I really should know. But that's a good sign and the rankings should pick up in the near future to make that one a daily earner.

I'm experimenting a little with perceived value and seeing if using apps might increase conversions. So I converted an eBook into a little tool and the idea of a tool will suit the niche well.

Really what I'm supposed to be doing at the moment is only working on things which are going to turn a profit. I could have easily just stuck the eBook in behind that locker and used a basic site design but I wanted to play with making an app for it and I'm curious the effect the design/app will have on conversions. If it works I can replicate it on other sites pretty easily since I've built the framework there.

Writing up the content for two sites today and then typing up some of the sales copy which is already pretty much drafted. Shouldn't take too long.

Monopoly

Very Active Members
One of the funnels from last week picked up a $100 sale today. Good start. The traffic is still lacking with that one to really hope to break much about 100/month with it but it has potential and if I can get the traffic up (fairly competitive niche) I'd like to work in list building and email marketing to that one.

Got some more live and planned out another 3. Should have them put together this week, hopefully over the next couple of days. Going to test out a few new things while I'm at it. Couple of things I'd like to toy around with for conversions sake.

So far the algo update from over the weekend has helped me rather than hurt. Hopefully it stays that way.

Going well so far. Just need to keep this up.

Welcome back! I personally really missed you. I'm in this forum for quite a while now and i never managed to do something real. Now i find myself in a really big trouble and IM is the only thing that can help me and your previous journal made me understand that IM is the right thing for me. But i really need help understanding how to increase my rankings and how to build a good SEO strategy because i launched 2 websites already and nothing real is coming into my pocket. So, if you were serious about taking a few lads to help them make their first conversion, please count me in. Without IM i'm left with nothing to do in my life. So you'll be something like my saviour. Thank you and welcome back again!