wadboram

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
I use these sites regularly:
h**p://www.backlinkwatch.com/
h**p://www.bluebacklinks.com/
h**p://www.opensiteexplorer.org/
h**p://www.majesticseo.com/

Alexa and siteexplorer.info is good at checking backlinks, i think the last one more better, it is free and there is no limit of the backlinks.

PROFESSIONAL Website design and development in India

Back Link Check tools are
www[dot]backlinkwatch[dot]com
smallseotools[dot]com/backlink-checker
www[dot]majesticseo[dot]com/reports/bulk-backlink-checker

There are many tools to check back links and also some softwares available but i think majesticseo is best tool to check back link. I also us this software. Anyway thank you all for sharing different ideas.

I used use ahrefs to check my websites before, it is a really good backlinks checker, but i threw it away last, because of it has limit and i should pay for it if i want more.
To the people who is doing seo, a professional backlinks checker is essential, so i find Site Explorer: The free backlink checker engine for SEO. to replace it. this tool is similar with ahrefs, they are so good at checking backlinks, but the difference is that the one i said is free and no limit, it is just like a perfect ahrefs.

Check backlinks

There are lots of popular Backlinks checker tool available in the market which provide great service with no cost but I personally suggest you to check backlinks manually from search engine. It will give perfect idea that how much backlinks are indexed. For example if you are doing seo for Google, check backlinks manually by passing search query like this: links: http://www.abc.com

Backlinkwatch is the best tool offering by ahref organization. I use this tool from a long time period. You can use this without any worry.