[BETA] Friend Bomber - New Facebook Marketing Platform (Vip+)

friendbomber

Reaction score
Website
www.friendbomber.me
I'm looking for 10 well versed facebook marketers that have used tools like facebookfriendadderpro, facedominator, and the latter.

Requirements -
(You must meet all 3 listed below)

You must be Vip Member Or Higher (Blue or Grey)
Have 300 Posts Or Higher
And Have 10 I-trader or Higher

You will need to have a PC to operate the software.(Preferably various OS versions windwos7, XP, Vista, Etc.) This is multi threaded so the more ram the better.

Beta version includes many of the features that you should be well accustomed to if you have used the other tools mentioned above this should be a walk in the park. Everything is well documented to reference and I will personally help you with any questions/issues you may have.

Please respond below that your interested and I will PM your the details on how to move forward.
Thanks

Friend Bomber

:rock:

acura420

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Looks very nice! I have been doing fb marketing for awhile now and bank big! I got vip but not the posts/itrader :-( if you change your mind I will test and leave a real good review! good luck. thanks

friendbomber

Reaction score
Website
www.friendbomber.me
Guess all the new protections whacked out a lot of the small firys. Good to know.

Will be in touch with those that are interested in 48 hours.

Friend Bomber

Buggz

Elite VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't meet all the requirements since i'm not a vip ( yet ) and I haven't had much luck with facebook MARKETING, but I believe I can provde some good feedback.
I'd be happy to Test ,PM Me if that works for you

anthonyjames

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Anyone interested in beta testing this new FB platform please just contact me via skype - friend.bomber
Certainly interested in it but as I did'nt meet the initial requirements, I left well enough alone. Hit me up if you'd like me to test it out for you...

friendbomber

Reaction score
Website
www.friendbomber.me
I don't meet all the requirements since i'm not a vip ( yet ) and I haven't had much luck with facebook MARKETING, but I believe I can provde some good feedback.
I'd be happy to Test ,PM Me if that works for you
Certainly interested in it but as I did'nt meet the initial requirements, I left well enough alone. Hit me up if you'd like me to test it out for you...
Sent me a request on skype - friend.bomber

We can working something out ;)