Beware of Vanilla Gorilla

carp104

Make Money Online
I just thought I'd post this as a heads up to everyone on here, beware of Vanilla Gorilla.

He hasn't signed on in over a week now, but may be using another name at this point. This guy scammed me out of $50. After having a lengthy conversation with him over adsense sites, he offered to help me get started by building me 5 quick sites to take over, and the deal was I pay half up front and the other half after they are completed.

Well after I payed him the first $50 he vanished. Maybe an admin can do an IP lookup to see if he is under another account now?

I guess I should of known better....this place is just so full of people who have helped me and are willing to help that I didn't see it coming

blackeyedpeas

Make Money Online
a week seems fair enough wait, or is it just a week he has not signed in?

forward all information to admin and they will do what they can.

I have met some great people here and understand how easy something like this can happen.

But this is the reason we do not allow selling through pm, Its for members protection.

Hope he just had personal issues and comes through for you.

BEP

carp104

Make Money Online
I was supposed to receive the sites 6 days ago. He has not even signed on since the 18th, pretty much right after I paid him.

Oh well....

anywayIcan

Make Money Online
I was supposed to receive the sites 6 days ago. He has not even signed on since the 18th, pretty much right after I paid him.

Oh well....
I have PM'd him to address this thread. The next time he comes on to mmd he will get the message. We need to wait and give him an opportunity to address this thread

csebastian

Make Money Online
I just got scamed by this person ! he sold me a facebook chat app that didn`t even work ! I need to track him down and SUE HIM ! for 1k he owns me !

Admins need to know him , he wanted to sold his private app in here !

Any admin can help ?

pelican1789

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
I already argued him with his fb chat app that it doesn't work if it work's also it can't sustain more than one day,but I received some warnings from a VIP member for arguing so I just stopped and the next day I saw his Sale Thread as it was approved by Admin I changed my Mind...

carp104

Make Money Online
Why is this guy even allowed to post here anymore? I filed my complaint almost a year ago about him and he never responded to mine or the admins PMs regarding the matter - his account should have been banned.

Now since no action was taken, he has gone and scammed somebody else. It looks as if my original posting was pretty much pointless then?

To the person who got scammed, please file a paypal dispute, it's really all you can do. I filed a complaint with them on paypal, and I would think if you did as well paypal may begin to suspect something and ban him.