Bicycle accident...

Tomjo

Hey, my colleague had a bicycle accident last week.
She was riding in a residential area, she was unexpectedly hit by a car in the backside. She only had a leg sprain as she fell from the bicycle, so didn't note the vehicle's number.
It has been three days, and last day she couldn't control the pain in the office and I fetched her to the hospital and realized that she has a fracture in the right leg. The doctor has advised her to take rest for a month! Due to some technical reason our company couldn't let her work from home! So she will be having a loss of pay leave! So to help her to find the vehicle and to get non-earner and med rehab benefits I'm going to meet a bicycle accident lawyer tomorrow. I have gone through their website but couldn't find the remuneration and related things. Do you have any idea about how costly is an accident lawyer? Also is there any preparations to be done from my side before meeting the attorney?

My son and I were in a horrific car accident that turned our life upside down. Out of work, hospitalized, and bills rolling in. We were panicked. JaeLeeLaw were always in touch, always had all the answers to any questions, respectful, and caring! This law firm carried me and my family through the most horrible time of my life. They were always there for us day by day. It gave me time to concentrate on healing. A level of trust and caring that I will always be truly grateful.

Hello, sad to hear that your colleague had to go through all that. I guess for the future she needs to arrange medical insurance so that they will take care of all treatment costs etc. She can check here www.insurance.us for the best rates, and I recommend her to think of bike/auto insurance too.