Blatant promotion of MMD VIP section? I don't get it.

airheadbuster

Very Active Members
When I went to the testimonial section, I was taken aback seeing numerous threads on MMD'ers success. What aroused my suspicion is the fact that almost all of these MMD'ers had their success after joining MMD vip section. While there's no problem joining VIP the section, the way those threads are written they seem like blatant promotion of the VIP section. Well, at least to me. What do you guys think?

Quite frankly yes they are promoting the VIP section. But before you go on about them being paid/forced to write those testimonials, please note that no one approached them telling them that they had to write a review. They did it on their own free will.

While I do agree that it may seem like an overload of people promoting the VIP section, that should also give you an idea of the atmosphere of the place, that if that many people are so pleased with it then it must be good value.

Another benefit that causes a lot of these people to write reviews is that the MMD elite and staff members are there helping every member, no matter what the question. There aren't many other forums where the staff members are so dedicated to helping people and openly share secrets.

If you doubt, then that's fine, but there is no need to seek re-assurance... If you want to see what's in VIP and see how it can benefit you, then just join. If not then just move along.

Elvis

i believe the VIP members saying how they have seen success after they purchase VIP is the fact that when joining VIP, it took there ideas and game plan to a whole new level!

in other words, they are not promoting it they are just simply let everyone that is not a member yet, that they are missing a great opportunity.

elvis

When I went to the testimonial section, I was taken aback seeing numerous threads on MMD'ers success. What aroused my suspicion is the fact that almost all of these MMD'ers had their success after joining MMD vip section. While there's no problem joining VIP the section, the way those threads are written they seem like blatant promotion of the VIP section. Well, at least to me. What do you guys think?
Perhaps you don't understand it as you haven't been here long or perhaps you haven't discussed what's so great about MMD VIP with anyone that's obtained that position !
Try talking to a Mod or a VIP about it and they'll probably explain to you it's one of the best invest's they've made :)

I can't wait till can grab my chance at being VIP anyway, that's for sure ;)

blackeyedpeas

Make Money Online
As a former mod on this forum I can assure you no one has ever been approached by staff to promote VIP, Doc does not do that.

I doknow there is a whole section of journals in VIP so I know they are getting something out of it. It bound to spill over onto the main forum.

davejug1

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
I agree with Blackeyedpeas.

In answer to the question, I would put forth three viable reasons:

1) Being VIPs has increased their marketing effectiveness
2) They saw the value of the forum and wanted to donate as thanks, the testimonials were not necessarily written when they were VIP
3) People who invest in increasing their skills are much more likely to take marketing seriously

Simply put, they pays their money, they gets their upgrade. Nothing else is required of them other than the donation.