Cam sites that allow chat traffic

lessuraffiliate001

Make Money Online
Reaction score
There are several big companies that will allow it as long as they aren't getting tons of complaints.

Two of my favorite ones are Dating Gold (Amateurmatch) & LoadedCash.

Both offer for free emails, pay per sale or rev sharing.

I personally have used CL/chat leads for both of these and have never had a single issue from either one of them.

I have also tested a bit with SilverCash

Dating Gold & Loaded Cash helped me create nice looking profiles on their systems then turning them into my landing pages.

Anyways good luck

all this site mention accept chat traffic from philippines?

weeble

Make Money Online
Reaction score
It's an adult affiliate company. They got a bunch of dating site type offers, at least I think. I'm just going off coffeebucks.com homepage! Read it and join if you're interested

Evolution6core

Make Money Online
Reaction score
hello guys,, Enticecash and Coffee Bucks accept chat from philippines,??

Yes, but coffebucks has move to there original site which is mixbucks.com because of some issue. They also accept chat traffic. You can contact the original greg for further information.

Greg

Hope i did help you even a little.. good luck!

JUDEnewbie

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Dont you see that guy is banned?

Doc

hello! Dr.P,.. Please help me on my problem because my payout on mmdcash is been hacked by someone else.. my original epassporte as i received your payout is [email protected] but someone steal my payout whos epassporte is [email protected],.. Please help me on this sir... please, please, please.. my username is hardwork143... Thank you very much..

lessuraffiliate001

Make Money Online
Reaction score
hello

hello,, ganja, do you accept chat traffic from philippines?? i am interested on this program.......

anywayIcan

Make Money Online
Reaction score
yes accepting chattraffic here in philippines and easily to promote... for more info hit me up on my yahoo messenger
Stop spamming your company and use the verification system MMD has in place to verify your authority to represent your company here

thanks

ganja

Make Money Online
Reaction score
ok sir .. sir sorry for that.. i am recomended that site only because they pay me on time.. please forgive me sir...

ok sir .. sir sorry for that.. i am recomended that site only because they pay me on time.. please forgive me sir... i will not do that again..

jakaz0204

Make Money Online
Reaction score
why not try chatwebmasters .. they are accepting chat traffic

mic_chatwebmasters

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Website
www.chatwebmasters.com
There are decent number of sites that accept chat traffic. Just be careful in selecting so you won't be loosing some money.
Read threads and ask around for some great cam site that accepts chat traffic.

Regards,

CW Support

Kimber

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Entice accepts chat traffic from most places. Just make an account and contact them, they're super easy to work with. Not sure how else you want to get paid, bank wires are easy and you don't have to wait for checks to clear!! :)

rick.perez99

Make Money Online
Reaction score
looking a house for CHAT TRAFFIC, i bet you need to try h2ocash.com , this program offers very good deal. they offer trial registration for surfers, huge thing was only $50 minimum wire limit with 9 days hold after cut off. it's massive offer..

hope this helps.

DRiedl

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Since my last post

I have also been working with a few more networks that have accepted my chat traffic and have paid always and on time, so if interested, send me a PM and i will gladly tell you more about them. Don't want to get in trouble for advertising them here!

macho1985

Make Money Online
Reaction score
hi

I just want to know what CU, CD, SC means. thanks