Cam sites that allow chat traffic

Kimber

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
From enticecash to chat4money to imlivesales will result of conflict of sales we all know that there is thousands of people doing chat sales a day. And we might now know that there is a client who sign twice or thrice let's not ruin the industry.

Imlive sales and chat4money work for entice. if you're signed up with all of them, it will just confuse yourself when you send out different links. pick one and go for it - when in doubt go straight to entice.

kulasx

Make Money Online
can anyone help me on enticecash? i emailed Rob but the email keeps bouncing back.. i have a problem on my account.. if anyone knows how to contact them other than email, please kindly post their contact info.. maybe ym or any messenger.. thank you..

journal

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Hi Kulasx...

One reason I am seeing now is your account has been banned, maybe they have problem with their server maybe. :) But hey who knows!

kulasx

Make Money Online
i can still login my account.. i just sent a sale last night.. my only problem is the money owed and money earned this week.. they dont match.. and i also want to update my payment info.. i dont think my account is banned.. :)

Edit: Problem solved now. it seems problem is on their servers only.

Kimber

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Emails were messed up but all is good now :) If you need anything u can always PM me, I like to help out and share the wealth!

Hammerz

Make Money Online
If you have cam traffic and are looking for a loyal, weekly paying network, hit me up. 24/7 support, no shaving, no games.

Hi guys I noticed that quite a few people are looking for new affiliates to use. You can check out our site at xxx affiliate reviews for new promos etc that is being ran on different programs. We also work with different programs to offer special promos. Feel free to let me know if there are any other programs that you think should be added to the site. Loaded Cash is currently offering a great promo through our website if you want to check it out.

Other sites that are currently running promos are dating gold which will be doing a $9 per lead from May 15th through the end of the month. Pussy cash is doing $225 on their IMLIVE for this month.

Enjoy.