Can anyone suggest me some free vpn service?

anuRock

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Well now a days i have been experimenting with virtual private networks(vpn).
As of now iam using hotspotshield but it seems most of the domains banned hotspotshield network so can anyone suggest me a good one??
Thanking you

anuRock

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Thanks dude but found another free vpn which is not yet banned in most sites!!
It is cyberghost!!!
It gives 1gb bandwidth per month and that is more than enough for my experiments!!

Aaron31

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I found free vpn with Super VPN.
They gives you free VPN with possibility to choose USA or Germany server. All what you need to do is to write somewhere on blog or forum about them and they give you lifetime vpn account without any limitations.
I already finish post about them and get my vpn. All works perfect so if anyone looking easy way this is the easiest.
Also i saw that they give 30 vpn-s per month for free but you must follow them on Tweeter or Facebook and get right moment to take it.Here is the link to take a look:
Private VPN Services - Fully-Featured Private VPN Accounts

LikeThisForam

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Sorry I did not see free in title, I would not use a free vpn, not now, not ever

I use unblockvpn.com

I have heard good things about strongvpn but have not used them.

I am getting a second vpn from unblock this weekend (a dedicated one)
Why not use a free VPN? I guess it depends on what one is using it for, at school I used Ultravpn which runs on Openvpn and is hosted in France. I think VPN is less secure than a proxy, but if Ultra VPN really doesn't keep user logs then why is a proxy, which has to be hosted also more secure?

Aaron31

Make Money Online
Reaction score
This free vpn is regular payed PPTP.It cost 100 $ per year but this company give you free account in exchange for link to them.All is regular and work very nice

adinawuffet

Reaction score
VPN's are the best to unblock YouTube, Facebook

Using VPN is an excellent way to unblock YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and other such websites that are restricted due to various reasons. VPN safeguards the transmitted data from being hacked or tracked through HTTPS technology. I am using VPN for the last 8 months and I can now access all blocked websites anonymously.

Moneymagnet1

Very Active Members
Reaction score
VPN is cheap, HIdemyass.com cost like $10/month

I allways thing that free isnt quality, so ye, if you have $$$ buy it ;)

If not, keep using free one if thats last thing you can do and dont have $10/month to invest

adinawuffet

Reaction score
Spotflux is fine, I have it on my Android cell phone. But for the iOS devices I only prefer Hotspot Shield for MacBook Pro to be linked to vpn client service to protect my online privacy and system security. I got it from iTunes which is available at free. Instead of using any other software I only recommend to use a VPN that supports HTTPS protocol.

I am using this VPN for months and when I connect, it states that "You are connected to US IP address". Moreover it doesn't slow down my system speed and performance.

smartuser

Reaction score
Easy hide ip for sure.. only $5 allows you to change ip from time to time