Can this kid make money online?

Bizzoyce

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Website
Beeranked.com
Keep up the good work, Stick with one method at a time and work it. There is a lot of information on this site about SEO and making word press sites.

Gorogon

Reaction score
Day 9

Registered my domain name (Got a great .com) and got my hosting squared away. I'm waiting for my database to be set up so I can install WordPress. I'm really excited. All together with hosting and the domain, it cost me about $35 for a year. I'm using iPage, because it was cheap, and ranked #1 on several review sites.

Other than that, I didn't do much. Made 1.80 on one CPA offer.

I really have no idea how much to expect to make on my niche site... If I can make $20-$30 that would be a good start... But I really have no idea if that is completely out of the ballpark. Once I get WP started, and start setting up ways to monetize my site, I will start posting screenshots etc, BECAUSE boring old text is getting BORING. Luckily there isn't much competition in my niche and I got an exact keyword domain .com. I think there is good potential.

It would be great if I could get it up to $60 a day just on this, but I have a feeling that is a pipe-dream. Bleh, I'm just thinking aloud now, so I will stop for now!

Like I said earlier, PM if you want me to link you the SEO challenge thread I'm going to follow. It isn't found on this site so I don't want to post it publicly.

Hopefully some decent $$ within the next several weeks/months! The sooner the better, forsure.
So sit back and enjoy the ride.

GOALS
$1.80/$60 per day.
$17.25/$3000 total.

asianpersuasian

Make Money Online
Reaction score
IMO.. based on my experience I wouldn't start out with SEO. SEO takes time, money, and a lot of trial and error.

I gave up SEO and started off the new year doing FB ads and other forums of ad buying and it was the best thing that I have ever done!

If you saved up some money somehow and spent your money wisely testing FB ads then you can definatly make bank!

Inngen Blokkerland

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
IMO.. based on my experience I wouldn't start out with SEO. SEO takes time, money, and a lot of trial and error.

I gave up SEO and started off the new year doing FB ads and other forums of ad buying and it was the best thing that I have ever done!

If you saved up some money somehow and spent your money wisely testing FB ads then you can definatly make bank!
Well actually I disagree with you there! SEO is not that difficult if you find a good keyword with a good amount of searches and low competition. For a few months ago, I was able to rank my website for a product launch to #4 on page 1, and all I spent was $7 to get some backlinks. Of course, I had lots of senuke blasts.

btw. great journal. also plan to write on soon too!

asianpersuasian

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Well actually I disagree with you there! SEO is not that difficult if you find a good keyword with a good amount of searches and low competition. For a few months ago, I was able to rank my website for a product launch to #4 on page 1, and all I spent was $7 to get some backlinks. Of course, I had lots of senuke blasts.

btw. great journal. also plan to write on soon too!
I never really understood SEO that much but it never worked out for me.