Can u make an autoblog with youtube?

thomnel53

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I was wondering if there is a way to rss a specific category from you tube to make an auto blog.
Could you for example rss just video game previews from you tube, and then make an auto blog for that?
I would really appreciate any help on this.

Milady Dee Dee

Make Money Online
Reaction score
hmm, never heard about that before .... may be there's a way, hope someone will know and tell you cuz i have no idea how to help you here

federale

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Yes you can do this
Tags:
http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/base/videos/-/[insert tagname here]?client=ytapi-youtube-browse&v=2
For example, if you wanted to create an RSS feed for the tag "monkey", you would enter:
YouTube Videos
Full-text searches:
YouTube Videos[insert url-encoded search term here]&client=ytapi-youtube-search&v=2
For example, if you wanted to create an RSS feed for the search term "monkey", you would enter:
YouTube Videos matching query: monkey
Users:
All Channels[insert username here]/uploads hxxp://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/base/users/youtube/uploads
For example, if you wanted to create an RSS feed for the user "YouTube," you would enter:

it may be difficult to use a search term for upcoming video game trailers but if you search I am sure there are a few users that only upload video game trailers. You could just use a few of them as rss feeds, and then you can just set it to pull from those feeds in wprobot.

HelloKitty

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hey this is a great idea, it goes along the lines of auto blogging, I think I might have a look into this, an RSS video feed would improve a few of my blogs. I hope some more people have a few more ideas on this one.

powlow29

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hey, just use the plugin "php my videoblog" and then you will just have to use a keyword or/and a channel name !

This plugin is the only thing you need !

anton

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I was wondering if there is a way to rss a specific category