Can You Sell A WP Backup Using Free Plugins?

blillard

Elite VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.backlinkbin.com
I built a membership site using some free plugins and was hoping I can back it up and sell the backup file. However I'm not sure if I am able to do that just in case the plugins have copyright on them that would prevent me from doing so. Anyone have any experience with this or can give some insight. I hope I can because I'll be saving a lot time for those who can't figure out how to do it. Any relies would be great

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I built a membership site using some free plugins and was hoping I can back it up and sell the backup file. However I'm not sure if I am able to do that just in case the plugins have copyright on them that would prevent me from doing so. Anyone have any experience with this or can give some insight. I hope I can because I'll be saving a lot time for those who can't figure out how to do it. Any relies would be great
Send me the back up and I will tell you...
Just kidding however if you sell YOUR DATA it is 100 legal to sell YOUR DATA. You are not selling the plugins are you? *hint hint*
Whatever you include with your data as a bonus or for FREE as long as you are not selling the plugins you should be fine. It is all in how you word it.

blillard

Elite VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.backlinkbin.com
Yeah I wanted to build the site out and just the whole darn thing up with plugins and all. It started as a tutorial course and remembered most are lazy. If I can't do it then the tutorial course maybe the best bet and provide the plugins as bonus resource.