Challenge: Make $50 a Day ONLINE | From Scratch

mohan1218

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
yeah absolutely! building a list is not for every niche..that's what i have been thinking.To do email marketing in one of my favorite niches,which has good commercial intent and to build affiliate sites in other niches,which i find in research..anyways thanks for the reply!!

AffiliateGetter

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Hi Craftcli,
No major updates but here are the stats:
Hair Removal site is at 30
Credit Card is at 99 now (pushed up)

I am bit occupied with some stuff but still working on these sites. Hair Removal ranking should change in some days; can be positive or negative :D

So then how is your challenge going AG, things have been quiet around here for a while???

entail

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
AG, would like to hear some updates post panda 2.2

Are you seeing some changes. Also there has been a PR update. Your sites received any boosts and with the new PR update, does the game playing level change or remain the same ?

Enlighten us please.

AffiliateGetter

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Panda 2.2 .. hehe.. well, for a few days my 2 tough niche sites were pulled from 100 to 30s.. then dropped back again to 100 :D .. that's it.. nothing more... regarding PR update, most of my sites went pr 0 to pr 2 :)

So basically, no change in earnings :|

entail

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Zero to two PR increase sounds great and should help you in getting improved on the rankings and traffic :) Congrats.

AffiliateGetter

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Yup, it does sound good. I just checked all my website's PR 3 days ago. I don't really work for PR thingy but it's always nice to see some positive changes :)

Zotty

Very Active Members
It still stands that this is a valid money making method but there is a lot of work involved. I have been trying this since the start of this thread and I am ranking quite well for a couple of sites. It has also opened up a couple of other avenues for me that I would not have found if it was not for starting to follow this post.

I would be interested to know if others tried this from the start and where they have got to...

simonbaker

Make Money Online
@crafcli I am working on niche websites too may be the same time this thread was started...Got a lot of tips from here and now pretty successful...I am launching more niche websites and I will not stop until I reach a position where they will be my major earners :)