Cheapest Youtube Views (1.80/k) - Up and Running - Join Our Resellers Program Before it's too Late!

hornetss said:
Kevin69, coolcrystal:
Your videos have been processed, please check it in 24 hours
Sorry for late . As you promised ,you sent me that traffic on youtube.

Thank you , and.. in future i think, i will buy from you.

Great guy , and great seller.

Doc

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR
I should have given this review a few days ago but I got busy and forgot.

I ordered 1 million views to prove a point for a starving artist friend of mine that I'm trying to get mainstream attention to. I ordered the 1 million views and in 3 days he received all 1 million. Since that time frame his views have exploded and his youtube channel is getting more and more popular everyday. This dude is the real deal....... Its rare I give out great reviews but I have nothing but good things to say about this service and the OP. If your looking for the best deal on the internet for youtube views this is your man!

Doc

hornetss

Make Money Online
Hi,
Thanks for the great reviews Doc and huester, glad we could help out your friend Doc! Things have been getting better and better every day and reviews like yours are really a great help. Take care,
-Matt and the YTNuke staff

Doc

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR
Ive been working with these guys on some things and they have handled themselves professionally in every aspect. One of the best services for the money on the forum.

Give these guys a shot you wont be displeased.

Doc

Samdonald

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
well, for me I ordered 20,000 views and so far after passing 20 hours nothing arrived. Not even a single view. I'll update my review if something came up. Thanks

Samdonald

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Worst service ever getting 50 - 200 view per day.. even though it supposed to be 1000 at minimum. I contacted them plenty of times complaining regarding the issue. one of the customer support named jordan. told me to delete and insert the video again. this led me to lose around 20 credits from my overall credits for no reason. But, I was fine with it. now it has been 6 days since I subscribed with them and I got only 1000 views on my video. Highly not recommended unless they fix this issue soon.

hornetss

Make Money Online
Samdonald,

The views were fine up until yesterday with a small delay in the update.

Please send me your account name and video URL and I'll take care of the issue asap.

Thanks

upliftingmind

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
hey i want to get into the referral program! . but i didn't find the sign up link on the website. i own a marketing company.. if you want pm your skype and we can talk about bussines.