Clicksor not so great

Cool_Flow

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Well I decided to try Clicksor. It had no initial deposit required, so I decided to give it a shot. I have to say it's sucking pretty bad right now. I decided to try their CPI method and as of right now I am at 3,251 Impressions with 0 Clicks. So my CTR is 0.00%. So I stopped that campaign.

I'm going to run a CPC now on their market to see if I can do any better with the funds that I have left in the account. After that I'll probably be done with Clicksor.

phenom

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Well I decided to try Clicksor. It had no initial deposit required, so I decided to give it a shot. I have to say it's sucking pretty bad right now. I decided to try their CPI method and as of right now I am at 3,251 Impressions with 0 Clicks. So my CTR is 0.00%. So I stopped that campaign.

I'm going to run a CPC now on their market to see if I can do any better with the funds that I have left in the account. After that I'll probably be done with Clicksor.
You will never be successful if this is how you test.

Cool_Flow

Make Money Online
Reaction score
You will never be successful if this is how you test.
Well I'm on a very limited budget. I can't just go and keep piling money into PPV accounts. What do you recommend? Me use my entire budget in my account to see if I get any hits? I know all about Split testing and stuff like that. But I have to minimize my testing due to the low budget.

bG90

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
ive recommended to stay away from clicksor in a few posts in this section, and there are many bad reviews about clicksor if you looked around. I've heard about somebody making mad money with clicksor, but only after spending thousands of $$, after optimizing making like $80k+, but for everyone else not so good

bilmer

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. As a newbie in PPV I'll stay away from Clicksor.

toocool100in

Make Money Online
Reaction score
lol... poor u i can feel for you.. and beaware clicksor ads do have viruses too.. go for big G thats the best

09ff

Make Money Online
Reaction score
clicksor is waste of time and money if u plan to invest in advertising. they did not even recognize the clicks i got lol

hotworm

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Clicksor get bad traffic.stop waste you time and money with it.try leadimpact and trafficvance.

martinpc

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I agree, I also tried clicksor and I wasn't happy with it. The conversion rate really sucked and the bouncerate is also high.