Content Locking Movie Site- First time IM campaign

Kush

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Sorry haven't updated in a while.

Not much has happened, I've been really busy this week with work, school registration, finishing some art projects, and stuff like that.
But the good news.....
I opened up my gmail today and saw that I got accepted by BlamAds!
F-ing Right!

I will start monetizing my site this week with Blam Ads.

:cheers:

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
Sorry haven't updated in a while.

Not much has happened, I've been really busy this week with work, school registration, finishing some art projects, and stuff like that.
But the good news.....
I opened up my gmail today and saw that I got accepted by BlamAds!
F-ing Right!

I will start monetizing my site this week with Blam Ads.

:cheers:
Yeah man that is the spirit. Little steps man little steps.

Kush

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Btw Nikomia, the article was in a hard copy magazine that I was reading in Barnes & Noble booksellers. The cover has a big picture of Richard Branson on it (the man who created Virgin Galactic Spaceship company).

Opened my email today, and saw that I just got accepted by Dollarade as well :cool:.
I am starting to see that patience pays off...

Kush

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Alright I spent most of yesterday feeling my way around content locking, figuring out where to put the code in my pages, finding some offers I liked etc.

Now that I have the methodology down, now I can just rinse and repeat for the rest of the movies on my site.

Kush

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
One question that I just thought to ask:

Does it matter which countries my CPA offers are oriented towards? I have just been doing USA offers only, but am not sure if I should expand to other countries or not.

Also, if it is a USA offer, does that mean that people from other countries can't complete the offer?

Sova23

SUPER MODERATOR
Yeah, offers track ip, and people otside US will just get redirected. If I am not mistaken you just need to use code that was provided by your content locking network and it will do the rest. It will show offers depending on user IP. So it will just rotate offers depending on users country so everyone will get appropriate offers to fill

Kush

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Man... haven't updated in a while. I've been so busy with school and work. But today I have some free time, so I'm going to promote my site a little bit and work on my other white hat site.

abuhanifa

Very Active Members
Hey buddy i am also developing a movie based site and interested in getting a bot done for traffic generation . As i see , watchthisfree is not working anymore and movietickets do not have an option to comment or like through yahoo,hotmail etc. So , which site are you using to generate traffic .

Again SWIFFJUSTUS, great informative advice.... Where r u from bro?
.:)
@but I don't understand why I couldn't have full length movies.

Hi There Kush and welcome to The show... Although My Fellow Comrade Elvis Pretty much addressed your Concerns I thought I'd Chime In Just In case You're still Having some Clarity Issues....
Now while it is a Fact That what Your Are attempting to Do Has and is still being done In IM and some have been Paid
Quite Handsomely Doing it ..With That Said.

IT IS Actually ILLEGAL
TO USE COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE SAID AUTHOR OF SUCH MATERIALS ESPECIALLY FOR MONETARY REWARDS.

Now I'm not Gonna sit Here and Preach what's right or Wrong
Ethical or Unethical when it Comes Tu Running a IM Campaign, I should be The Last to Do so-lol but I will Simply Further Provide you With some Info. and You Have to Decide How to Proceed henceforth.

===================================================

Why it is Ok In Some cases to Use trailers:

United States Federal Law allows citizens to reproduce, distribute, or exhibit portions of copyrighted motion pictures, video tapes, or video discs under certain circumstances without the authorization of the copyright holder. This infringement of copyright is called “Fair Use” and is allowed for purposes of criticism, news reporting, teaching and parody.

Why you May get yourself in Trouble for Using FULL MOVIES:

The Federal Copyright Act (Title 17 of the U.S. Code) governs how copyrighted materials, such as movies, may be used. Neither the rental nor the purchase of a movie carries with it the right to show the movie publicly outside the home, unless the site where the movie is used is properly licensed for public exhibition.

Ownership of the movie and the right to use it publicly are two separate issues. The copyright holder retains exclusive public performance rights.

Here's An Alternative:

Public Domain Movies....

Public Domain refers to the body of creative works and knowledge in which no person, government or organization has any proprietary interest such as a copyright. These works are considered part of the public cultural heritage and may be freely used by all.

Done With That... Let Me also as Elvis SO ELOQUENTLY Stated Say that It is Very commendably That You Have Clear and Stated GOALS Plus You've made the wise Choice to have/keep a Part time Job Until you Can MAKE YOUR BONES In this IM Game...
Good Luck My Young Comrade and If you Have In further questions are Concerns Fell free Drop Them In the Giant Help Box that Is the MMD COMMUNITY .

Hey, look forward to your success.
But no offence, you seem haven't earn one dime yet. I think you should have your site set up and choose a right CPA network before you start.