Core differences between PPC and SEO.

dvdv882

Make Money Online
PPC and SEO are two major methods in internet marketing. Here I am going to explain two major differences between SEO and PPC.

1. Present Traffic
2. Future Traffic

1) Present Traffic
SEO will take some time to show results. You need to get top position in search ranking to receive traffic from SEO. But you will receive immediate traffic from PPC.

2) Future Traffic
You will receive traffic from present or previous link SEO campaign in future also. But the day you stop PPC, your PPC traffic will die.

webdesigninggeorgia.com

SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It is the process of getting traffic for our website. Simply put, search engine optimization is the process of improving the quality and volume of web traffic to our website.

PPC stands for Pay per Click. PPC, is an advertising technique used on websites, especially search engines. When a site visitor clicks on the advertisement, the advertiser is charged a small amount. Pay per click is also sometimes known as Cost per click or CPC.

Both SEO and PPC are helps to increase our website traffic. SEO is best one to increase traffic for any kind of websites. For my website traffic, I choose SEO technique. And i got seo service from TheWebPole.com here they provide Search engine visibility service which bring traffic to your website.

SEO is the best way to improve website traffic. SEO work improve our website traffic with quality or organic search traffic. other the PPC is involve with paid traffic. some time this include with inorganic traffic by using the proxy with Fake search.

PPC and SEO are two major methods in internet marketing. Here I am going to explain two major differences between SEO and PPC.

1. Present Traffic
2. Future Traffic

1) Present Traffic
SEO will take some time to show results. You need to get top position in search ranking to receive traffic from SEO. But you will receive immediate traffic from PPC.

2) Future Traffic
You will receive traffic from present or previous link SEO campaign in future also. But the day you stop PPC, your PPC traffic will die.
I Agreed with your points, You have really explained about differences between SEO and PPC.

For PPC you have to pay (Pay Per Click) and Search Engine Optimization is a different kind of beast, you have to invest, sure, but the organic traffic is technically "free". That's the difference, completely different things in the approach and possibly the end results.