Could I sell an eBook without having a reputation to back me up?

I have a great idea for a money making guide eBook. I guess they're called WSO's?

But obviously I'm an IM noob. I know the idea works and that it's fool proof.

But do I need some clout before being able to sell it in eBook form?

:withstupid:

digitalpower

Very Active Members
You can either try to build a reputation up to start or you can do a joint venture with someone else who has sold many copies of ebooks before such as myself. Basically, the eBook would be in both of our names but the majority of the promotion would be handled by me. If you have a truly high quality product, I may be interested in partnering up with you. PM me if you are interested.

I have a great idea for a money making guide eBook. I guess they're called WSO's?

But obviously I'm an IM noob. I know the idea works and that it's fool proof.

But do I need some clout before being able to sell it in eBook form?

:withstupid:

Max Singapore

Very Active Members
reputation is like a Brand , you are like asking if you can sell Hamburger , with a Brand people remember you and make you look bigger .

eg.. Mac , Wendy , BK , ect ect .

so how .. it boil down to if you selling Matthew D Hems Burger ,
you have a few choice . one is make it really good and when people eat it there come back asking for more .

or you can be come famous first and then sell later .

in my view , famous people sell thing easier
where as the unknown guys trying to sell the great taste burger and David Beckham selling a lousy burger , who you think will sell more ?

The Question is " HOW much you want to sell it ? How fast you want to sell it " and finally ' What Qty you want to sell "

I personally wouldn't think you'd need clout to write and sell an e-book. Most newbies aren't familure with the "Brand Name" IMs' as suggested above.

As long as it's reasonably priced, has a catchy title, and has good information I don't see you having a problem.