Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Has ANyone Tried yessingles???

And paid by them..

canwedothis

Make Money Online
Reaction score
So, does anyone know who Biller 12 was on CU? Is anyone using them at the moment?

Just FYI, it looks like Tim has lost that biller so I'd move any links to Biller B as that is the only one left now besides A.

nakedsexyone

Reaction score
So, does anyone know who Biller 12 was on CU? Is anyone using them at the moment?

Just FYI, it looks like Tim has lost that biller so I'd move any links to Biller B as that is the only one left now besides A.
That's crazy about Biller C. It was just a couple of days ago he was running that special on Biller C. Probably enticed someone into sending crap traffic trying to get that $30 PPS.

canwedothis

Make Money Online
Reaction score
That's crazy about Biller C. It was just a couple of days ago he was running that special on Biller C. Probably enticed someone into sending crap traffic trying to get that $30 PPS.

Yeah and no mention of Biller 12 going down. He seriously can't be making any money with all the issues and the weekly leaderboard leader at no more than 20 usually.

DFunny

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Yeah and no mention of Biller 12 going down. He seriously can't be making any money with all the issues and the weekly leaderboard leader at no more than 20 usually.
So is biller C officially down for good? It was converting for me the day before it went down.

canwedothis

Make Money Online
Reaction score
So is biller C officially down for good? It was converting for me the day before it went down.
The CU news page only says that they have been having complications with the biller and to redirect all traffic to biller B. It doesn't say it is "gone" forever....but if Tim's history says anything, its gone. As he usually isn't upfront and never brings back billers when there are "problems" with them.

I was never able to make any of his new billers convert very well.

pera

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Helow Can u suggest Any PPFS now a days...

that pay high tnx..

moblife

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Helow Can u suggest Any PPFS now a days...

that pay high tnx..
Yes, the new MMDcash will be up very soon. It will have a large variety of offers including ppfs. Feel free to hit me up and ill fill ya in on more.

Mob__

nakedsexyone

Reaction score
Does anyone know which week today's CU wires covered?

I'm so confused by which period that todays wire was supposed to cover. I can't find any week that had stats that matched the payout I received.

pera

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Yes, the new MMDcash will be up very soon. It will have a large variety of offers including ppfs. Feel free to hit me up and ill fill ya in on more.

Mob__

yeah im always checking It And its Cool biller 1 2 3...

And its going better and better ^_^

beer30

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I'm so confused by which period that todays wire was supposed to cover. I can't find any week that had stats that matched the payout I received.
9/5-9/11 according to my book. I was only owed $20 and to no suprize it didn't show. Was $20 short last week too.

nakedsexyone

Reaction score
9/5-9/11 according to my book. I was only owed $20 and to no suprize it didn't show. Was $20 short last week too.
I was $360 short. They did pay me for 2 sales I had on the $40 biller and 1 referral. The thing is that my referral had 11 sales, not just 1. Apparently I didn't get paid for any of my Biller B sales. After having some health issues the past several months that have kept me from working as much, I was really counting on that money too. It makes me sad that after sending traffic to CU for several years that I no longer have any confidence in them. I've been in direct contact with the Biller so I know how many "cancels/chargebacks" there are on my campaigns. I send good traffic and I do not do fraud. So where is the money?

DFunny

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Did anyone else receive a check from CU this week? I sure as hell didn't

DFunny

Make Money Online
Reaction score
My referral didn't get a check at all either. Also received NO response from CU about it either.
That's shitty, how much was the check for? I sent an email to Barb this evening, hopefully I hear back from her tomorrow.

canwedothis

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I was $360 short. They did pay me for 2 sales I had on the $40 biller and 1 referral. The thing is that my referral had 11 sales, not just 1. Apparently I didn't get paid for any of my Biller B sales. After having some health issues the past several months that have kept me from working as much, I was really counting on that money too. It makes me sad that after sending traffic to CU for several years that I no longer have any confidence in them. I've been in direct contact with the Biller so I know how many "cancels/chargebacks" there are on my campaigns. I send good traffic and I do not do fraud. So where is the money?
Are you SURE it was biller B that you didn't get paid for? I was ONLY paid for biller B sales and didn't get my money for biller C sales.

Well, my theory was that he might have not paid out 12 and C which seem to have cut him off this week, but if you are right about the biller you were paid for then my theory isn't right. So I'm confused as to why checks were short. Ugh. And NOTHING at all on the front page.

nakedsexyone

Reaction score
Are you SURE it was biller B that you didn't get paid for? I was ONLY paid for biller B sales and didn't get my money for biller C sales.

Well, my theory was that he might have not paid out 12 and C which seem to have cut him off this week, but if you are right about the biller you were paid for then my theory isn't right. So I'm confused as to why checks were short. Ugh. And NOTHING at all on the front page.
The only time I tried Biller C was during the 2 promo days. I didn't receive any sales those days. I can find out exactly how many sales my campaign on Biller B produced by asking the Biller.

nakedsexyone

Reaction score
That's shitty, how much was the check for? I sent an email to Barb this evening, hopefully I hear back from her tomorrow.
Did you ever hear back? I still have no response from Barbara but did talk to Tim on AIM a few days ago. He said they were almost through with the investigation and not to worry because my sales were fine. Still don't have the $360 I didn't get paid last week and now I didn't get this week's deposit today either :(

DFunny

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Did you ever hear back? I still have no response from Barbara but did talk to Tim on AIM a few days ago. He said they were almost through with the investigation and not to worry because my sales were fine. Still don't have the $360 I didn't get paid last week and now I didn't get this week's deposit today either :(
Yeah I heard back from Barbara earlier this week. She basically said the same thing, that they're still investigating and that they hope to have it wrapped up soon so they can send out our monies.

I hope they get everything worked out soon. I can't in good conscious send them traffic when they're a couple weeks behind on payment. I'm sure a lot of the their affiliates feel the same way. There's no way this can be good for business.