Daily Conversion's and Network Updates

nakedsexyone

Reaction score
Yeah I heard back from Barbara earlier this week. She basically said the same thing, that they're still investigating and that they hope to have it wrapped up soon so they can send out our monies.

I hope they get everything worked out soon. I can't in good conscious send them traffic when they're a couple weeks behind on payment. I'm sure a lot of the their affiliates feel the same way. There's no way this can be good for business.
With their site being down today, that makes me worry even more that we aren't going to see the missing payments anytime soon. :(

DFunny

Make Money Online
Reaction score
With their site being down today, that makes me worry even more that we aren't going to see the missing payments anytime soon. :(
Yeah I seeing that this morning didn't make me feel all warm and fuzzy. It could be that they're launching CU 2.0, the last update mentioned something about that. For now I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

I don't think they're cutting and running but who knows. They could be upgrading, after all the timing of it makes sense. Sunday morning and also the beginning of a new pay period.

I mean if they were planning on cutting and running why would they shut down the site? Why not leave it up? After all people were still sending traffic.

beer30

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Well looks like CU finally got "2.0" up and running, and managed to lose all the affiliate login info in the process. Fuck'em I'm not signing up again. I did get my last wire they owed me last friday though, a week late but atleast I got it.

andee

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Well looks like CU finally got "2.0" up and running, and managed to lose all the affiliate login info in the process. Fuck'em I'm not signing up again. I did get my last wire they owed me last friday though, a week late but atleast I got it.
yeah I noticed that as well, is the new mmdcash up and running ? as I cant log into that either.

nakedsexyone

Reaction score
I still did not get mine and saw Tim om AIM last night and he ignored the three messages I sent him even though AIM showed him as active. Also I've emailed Barbara three times spread out over the past 3 weeks without any response.

On Oct. 4th he told me that the fraud investigation would be over the next day and payments made. He also told me that I had nothing to worry about. He hasn't said anything since and that was over 10 days ago.

clickology

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Whats the best dating/cam sponsors to promote nowadays?

nakedsexyone

Reaction score
How are the conversions going?

Curious to hear from some of the affiliates that are pushing traffic to the new MMDCash. How are conversions looking? I've applied but waiting on approval.

moblife

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Curious to hear from some of the affiliates that are pushing traffic to the new MMDCash. How are conversions looking? I've applied but waiting on approval.

Its converting quite well. 1:27 on biller 1 and 1:13 on biller 3 and 1:20 on biller 5. Hit me up and Ill approve your account if your having issues getting with our online support.

Mob__

moblife

Make Money Online
Reaction score
What happened to biller 3 on MMD?

The biller did some upgrades, small downtime but it will be back up within the next hour or so. Hit me up and Ill unlock it for your account (pluggdmedia) on skype.

Mob__

jasonsluck

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Ok, I'm a REAL noob on this subject. Are you guys talking about a particular network or what???? I'm really lost here.

xpro

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Ok, I'm a REAL noob on this subject. Are you guys talking about a particular network or what???? I'm really lost here.
yea MMDCash is the network

jasonsluck

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
ok cool, do they do non nude or only nude?

andee

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
well this section sure died.

whats everyone pushing these days ?

I tried the network mentioned above the other day but my results were like 189:0, lol.

xpro

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
well this section sure died.

whats everyone pushing these days ?

I tried the network mentioned above the other day but my results were like 189:0, lol.
MMDCash is pretty good, I use it. It must be your traffic.

andee

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
no. my traffic converted very well on the old network. as low as 1:14. Its the Biller.

Im not slagging them off or anything, Im just waiting to get my own lander up then ill switch to billers 1 or 2, then im sure my ratio will fall.

xpro

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
no. my traffic converted very well on the old network. as low as 1:14. Its the Biller.

Im not slagging them off or anything, Im just waiting to get my own lander up then ill switch to billers 1 or 2, then im sure my ratio will fall.
Yea the best billers are 1 and 2, thats what I'm using.