Daily Journal to Hit a $500/day Before 2012 - NEW!

Buddha

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
UPDATE: BEFORE ASKING FOR TIPS OR ANYTHING ABOUT PPV, GO HERE: http://www.moneymakerdiscussion.com/forum/pay-per-view-ppv/30139-guide-get-started-ppv.html

I don't even know what to write here. Since my last journals I've totally taken on a different approach. Paid traffic is the way to go for me right now. I've learned so much in 2011 and I'm still learning every freaking day.

I've had some minor success here and there, but nothing big yet. I did some stupid mistakes during the summer and spent my money on the wrong shit. But now I'm growing a new budget and I'll be using all of the money for advertising

Currently I have a campaign running that produces about 320% ROI on average(0% ROI being break-even).

It has ran for only 3 days and I also ran out of budget. Yesterday I profited $20 by spending $20. But the day before that I spent about the same and made like $50 profit, and the day before that I made $93 profit. So definitely an unstable campaign, but as long as it's still profitable, I'm fine with it.

I currently don't really have any mini tasks or shit like that. Rather just to be focusing on getting profit coming in.

Traffic source of choice(for now): PPV

I will be reporting all the numbers for the curious and motivation hungry ppl until I hit the goal.

Gonna be a little pause after I post this thread, since I have no budget and have to wait for a couple days for the muniez to come in.

$100/day -
$200/day -
$300/day -
$400/day -
$500/day -

$600/day -
$700/day -
$800/day -
$900/day -
$1000/day -

internalsoul

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
I have never tried PPV. I have always worked on organic google traffic. This is quite interesting for me, so i will subscribe to your journal.. keep us updated.

rusaraz3

Make Money Online
You are steering it in the right direction. Watch your budget. You can grow it big. I have tried some of the networks out there. Lot's of them. Glad you got this journal for others that are interested in this type of paid traffic. You are off to a good start.

Buddha

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
I have never tried PPV. I have always worked on organic google traffic. This is quite interesting for me, so i will subscribe to your journal.. keep us updated.
Yeah, my first "success" was with organic too, until panda came along. As of now, paid traffic makes a lot more sense to me as an affiliate marketer. The growth process and expanding happens just so much faster. And you also don't rely on Google's bullshit algo changes. I would also recommend you to read the thread "Journey to Super Affiliate" by bG90, where he hits big time with PPV.

What are some of the traffic networks are running with?
I will be using DirectCPV and Lead Impact. And for those wondering, the latter has wonderful international traffic too(Canada, France, Germany, UK, Netherlands, Belgium etc...).

Buddha

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Day 1

I'm calling it day 1 since I got a little payment today and now have some budget to play around with. I'm starting to implement the ideas I have and see what works and what not. Also the old campaign(Campaign 1) needs some scaling, so I'll work a bit on that too.

Campaign 1:

Spent - $3.15
Revenue - $28.2~

Buddha

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Day 2

Didn't do much today apart from research. Gonna launch new campaigns tomorrow. I really have high hopes for the campaign ideas I have. I'm trying to not get really hyped before any results come in though.

Campaign 1:

Spent - $6.5
Revenue - $23~

SEO Sales: $52.46

Today was a shit day for Campaign 1.

Inngen Blokkerland

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Day 3

Campaign 1:

Spent - $6~
Revenue - $71.2
That's a freaking good ROI, man!
Have you tried to transfer one campaign into another network, and see if it works?

Did you choose a high paying cpa offer, or just an email or zip submit? Did you build a landing page?

Sorry for the many questions.. just curious..

thanks
crappkid

Buddha

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
That's a freaking good ROI, man!
Have you tried to transfer one campaign into another network, and see if it works?

Did you choose a high paying cpa offer, or just an email or zip submit? Did you build a landing page?

Sorry for the many questions.. just curious..

thanks
crappkid
No worries man.

I'm direct linking, the offer payout varies from $5 - $20(different subscription options) and it's cost per sale.
I can't really take it to other networks because it's in the UK and apart from LI I don't know any PPV networks with good UK traffic.

Also the conversations are really random. Today I'm hardly breaking even for example.

badmash.ankit

Make Money Online
Though I am not new to IM, but still I am a big time noob.
Can u please explain me or help me in understanding and implementing good techniques for better and successful keyword research ?

Buddha

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Though I am not new to IM, but still I am a big time noob.
Can u please explain me or help me in understanding and implementing good techniques for better and successful keyword research ?
Sorry, I don't see how that question is relevant since I don't do keyword research. You gotta find some SEO/PPC guy for that advice.

badmash.ankit

Make Money Online
Ohh m sorry.!
My bad.!
I thought you maybe be doing keyword research.
Btw can u tell me what tools you use to get traffic for??
Are they totally paid traffic?

Buddha

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Ohh m sorry.!
My bad.!
I thought you maybe be doing keyword research.
Btw can u tell me what tools you use to get traffic for??
Are they totally paid traffic?
Everything that I'm doing is clearly said in the first post.

I use PPV, go do your research.

And I don't mean to be rude, but I don't want to turn my journal into an "Internet Marketing 101" thread. Just go read as much has you can and implement. ;)

Buddha

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Day 4

Campaign 1:

Spent - $7~
Revenue - $46.6

I'm still working on lander(s) and targets for the second campaign which has way bigger earning potential than Campaign 1. Hopefully I have it running by Monday.

Buddha

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Day 5

Campaign 1:

Spent - $7~
Revenue - $109.1~

SEO Site: $45.43

Today is looking good already, will be updating the earnings later.

EDIT: Wohoo, finally reached 3 figures. Not a big achievement, but still...