Dating Gold~ Banned? Thinking of signing up? Read here first! MMD Special Offer

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
Reaction score
As some of you know I like to help people out. I hear a story of someone getting banned or screwed over from a network I take it to heart cause I do not like hearing of members getting screwed over. A lot of time it is a case of misunderstanding. Or just being a noob one. I can usually fix the problem. One case is been with people being banned from Dating gold. Most of the time it is a misunderstanding.

Now because of my position on the forum the owner of Dating Gold gave me a little lead way. If I know what you are about and that you are not going to run fraud and what method you plan on running you can shoot me a pm and talk to me on skype for a short interview. I can assure you that if you are truly doing nothing wrong I can get you in PPS.

The owner ask that anyone using MMD not to use PPL. Some of the methods on MMD are NOT PPL friendly. If you are okay with that please feel free to contact me shoot me a pm and I can help you out.

affiliate2012

Reaction score
But they blocked my 2 account and not paid me i dont trust on dating gold :(

affiliate2012

Reaction score
all network do that...... recentrly one of network banned my account eveni gave them sales and legit leads but 2 month payment they stoped $3000

Husslin

Reaction score
Just signed up there i want to get some ppl offers but it says to contact affiliate rep? what should i do?