Direct Buys = Lots Of Profit (Method)

BrokenPixel

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Alright, it's been awhile since I posted my last method. I've been getting ready to meet all of the vampires at Affiliate Summit and been running my methods as well.

Happy new year.

Ok so here's a new method that came out of the lab. Guaranteed to work.

Have you ever seen all of these arcade sites where you can go play flash games for free? Did you know that they get thousands of visits each day and that there's thousands of them out there?

Go look at a few. Go to google and search for "arcade toplist" or "arcade topsite". You will find hundreds of these topsites that have Arcades listed according to how much traffic they are getting.

Now go look at the advertisements on them. 90% of them are Google AdSense banners. The entire purpose of people creating these sites is to make money, usually with AdSense. They are usually built by n00bs who have no idea what CPA is.

These AdSense banners typically earn them $0.01 - $0.05 per click. Extremely cheap and even more unstable.

Now go to your favorite CPA network and look at the arcade game download offers. These typically pay $2.50 - $3.00 per download. They have games like Frogger, Pacman, all of the classics. If you don't see them on your network, go check out OfferVault.com and you'll find tons.

Now let's do some math. These offers typically convert at about 5-10% which means that your EPC will be somewhere between $0.12 and $0.25. Ok great. Now go back to those Arcade sites that get traffic and do a QuantCast.com lookup on them as well as Alexa. This will give you an idea of the ones that get the most traffic.

Now go to these Arcade sites and email the owner. If their contact info isn't on the site, go to DomainTools.com and do a WHOIS on the site and give them a phone call or email (phone call is best if they are in the US)

Now say something along the lines of

"Hello, I am an internet media purchasing spe******t and I am interested in purchasing banner space on your website. I can offer you more than what AdSense is paying you and I am willing to pay you for a month of banner space at a time. I would like a 24-48 hour trial run first though"

Most of these young kids will be ecstatic and agree.

Now do the test, All you need for a 100% ROI is to be paying less than $0.06 per click which is a no brainer. A lot of these kids will even take less than AdSense pays if you pre-pay an entire month. These kids don't have alot of $ so instant money = you get it.

Just run this method and you will make some solid whitehat money. It can be easily scaled and applied to other niches as well! :pepsi:

Elf

Make Money Online
Reaction score
good method....
you can also offer them to buy their site and then add some social promotion, like fb or twitter or myspace, you can then make social apps of these flash games and this will bring you even more traffic
and then find some game related aff programs:
real arcade
bigfishgames
gamehouse
and there are much more of them

Don't forget to add your twitter account and also add a mailing list.

keithsol

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
awesome method bro good shit in that thread..

stewmath

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
do you make your own banners? Do you direct link or make a landing page?

SMW

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
why don't you just use the content-network if they have adsense on the sites?

nickstermmd

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
why don't you just use the content-network if they have adsense on the sites?
You'd be competing against other advertisers and the cpc would be much higher. If the owner takes your banner you might be able to convince him to remove the adsense.

stewmath

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
i wanna try this but i dont know whether to direct link or not, or make my own banners

ycfme

Make Money Online
Reaction score
tight ass idea.....
keep it coming

nico

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
related-webpages.com
Banner Broking

Hi guys and girls . good thread, l make a full time living using this method and even get the chance to resell the traffic l suppose with time more and more folks will start to do it