Does this Administration have contempt for the American people?

HumanistagainstJingoists

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Scream Terrorism whilst bankrupting the nation, empty it's cash reserves, wage phony wars, enrich their friends to the tune of BILLIONS of dollars, make laws that directly infringe our liberties. There is so much more but I am getting really Pissed writing this question.

Ezz17

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Its easy to blame them when others are at fault!

tongueincheek

Make Money Online
Reaction score
i have a better question

did any Administration not have disregard for the American people?

RobertJ

Make Money Online
Reaction score
No. I would say the Democrats have contempt for the American people. They are wasting time trying to impeach Bush who will be out of there in a few months anyway. Instead they should be working on securing the border and helping find a solution to lowering gas prices. This is going to backfire on them. Wait and see.

velvetjacket_loungeguy

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I think contempt is to soft a term.

Anyone who looks at this administration and the last eight years and still thinks that we are the greatest country in the world, needs to get out and travel more.

dinodino

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Yes. "We'll scare these stupid bastards to death while we rob them blind" about sums it up.

thc451

Make Money Online
Reaction score
They have a contempt of the common American whom they see as too demanding,costly and wasteful even though they themselves are many times that.This is essentially a class war amongst our own people in a world of diminishing resources."They" wish to continue their accumulation of plenty while the rest of us should make sacrifices.

dumdum

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Yes, because they worship money and control over anything else. They gladly make alliances with terrorists and dictatorial regimes as long as it's profitable.

EastCoaster

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Well, considering that none of what you wrote is true, then I'd have to say the answer is no.

Proof: Any Democrat within the last two years would have been overjoyed to stomp on the President if they felt they had even a rickety crutch to stand on.

smsmith500

Make Money Online
Reaction score
that must be why it didn't do anything after the 9-11 attacks killed 3000 innocent people or do I have this administration confused with the one in the 90s?

AdrianF

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Yes, It's about time laws were made that make our leaders accountable for their actions.

Bush should suffer the same fate as Saddam.

Chad

Make Money Online
Reaction score
No. This administration has been trying to make up for 8 prior years of massage-parlor policies.

OK, now that we get the silliness out of the way--

This administration has been trying to make up for 8 years of appeasing the world, for backing down when we know we're right, and for failure to act when action was necessary. In the attempt to make up for the previous administration, some things have been taken too far.

You know, the President doesn't select who wins contracts. He doesn't decide how much gets paid, or any of the specifics of actions taken (like how many F-15s get bought, for instance).

This whole "he's just giving his friends money" concept is simply ridiculous. If were the case, where's the Congressional outrage? Why is Congress (a democrat-majority congress) calling Roger Clemons up for discussions on steroids, and not calling the Executive branch in?

I think you'll be a lot happier if you turn off MSNBC once in a while. Turn it all off.

driveranderson

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I hold anti jingoist in contempt sometimes, Try this, your lack of will of fostering American Oil Production contributed to your much hated war in Iraq and prompting you and me to spend our resources on food ethanol and higher pump prices, which you most likely wish it was 25 dollars a gallon. You prefer sending your dollar overseas and I do not. Your legilative government has no problem building a corn refinery on my dime, yet your legislature won't agree to permit an oil refinery or exploit clean coal, where carbon sequestration is part of the process. You have always held the administration accountable funny you don't practice that on your practioners.

mccainisreallyBush20

Make Money Online
Reaction score
The Bush family has something going on and it is the best interests of the United States. IF you google the Bush family tree you will find some scary stuff. How our nation has elected this family to our highest office is beyond me. Oh wait he stole the office once and there is evidence that he may have cheated in 2004. I hope when he leaves office in 2009 that he is tried in court for some of the crimes he and others have commited while he was President.

robertx

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Bush and co are no different to any other IN office administration.. Its a fact of life that All rule-ling governments no matter where they are have contempt for its citizens except when it comes to election time when contempt turns to favour and understanding!. All politicians lust after power and position that comes with the trappings of government!.

rommel

Make Money Online
Reaction score
you and me both!! pal. this bloody labour government is exactly the same. were all pissed with it. its like every one is waiting for some one to do!! some thing about it.