Easy $200 with a few hours work. No website needed.

Kush

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
colinthewealthyaffiliate.blogspot.com
Just a quick question I have some ebooks/guides to sell. If I plan to sell them for about $5 each, it gives me this table:

http://www.playerauctions.com/help/content/seller-fees-disbursements/

So does that mean I will be charged $2+17% (10%+5%+2%)?
That doesn't seem worth it. Basically for a $5 ebook I would have to pay them $2.85...

Am I interpreting this data correctly?

Monopoly

Very Active Members
Reaction score
Yeah I wouldn't sell at 5 bucks, it's not going to be worth your time.

British_Lion

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Sweet, just made $9 (not including what they take off). Not bad, gonna write up some real good sales copies now and keep listing. Thanks Talzick!

berserg

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Nice method for beginners really good I am also gonna try it out!

larkin

Make Money Online
Reaction score
ebay alternative, sounds interesting, like to check it out to see what can i do.

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Guys you really got to check it out. Monopoly is correct. I have spent some SERIOUS cash at player auctions in the past with various owners *player auctions changes ownership like crazy*. LOTS of people shop here. Doctors and lawyers who have not much time to play to do the small stuff like leveling but have the money to spend on guides and chars to get them the level they want. Me personally it was always equipment and guides I have bought. Though the best selling I have noticed always seems to be the guides. Which to me makes no since why would someone want a guide when they can buy what they need and have it in 5 minutes. Yet others might not have 100-200 dollars to spend on gold. Yeah I use to drop 100-200 dollars on there for each of my chars every couple weeks it seemed. I had a bad habbit of getting a char to end game then deleting it then starting a new one then spending like 100 to 200 dollars on gold then doing it all over again.

Great share monopoly.

jecraven

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
You said you can pick up PLR guides for some of these games for .50. Can you share where you purchased the guides?

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
Reaction score
You said you can pick up PLR guides for some of these games for .50. Can you share where you purchased the guides?
You can pick these up at the pirate bay. Look for any ebooks dealing with the games you are targeting. After that you just spend some time rewriting them and then there you go. All done. They all pretty much say the same thing anyway.

veron

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Nice share but main point is to put in action. really don't know how much money and time involve to implement this method but will try out.

Alexxx

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
That's really interesting idea! Are there any other similar auction sites?

orson1129

Make Money Online
Reaction score
This is informative and helpful. Thanks for sharing. I would spend some time with it.

quamism

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Way to think out of the box and a super quality share. One questions, how many different guides have you sold on there?

sunny_athadu

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Finally a guide I can understand :p It is so damn hard to understand so many of the guides out

skillz

Make Money Online
Reaction score
This is a very good guide. Where can I buy the PLR guides? And I sent you a PM Monopoly.

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
Reaction score
This is a very good guide. Where can I buy the PLR guides? And I sent you a PM Monopoly.
Like I mentioned above you can get them for free on the pirate bay!