Effortless Link Building Solution!

griraim

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
backlinkdelivery.com

I have tried a different kinds of money making methods in the past, but I always come back to the SEO. You know why?
Because SEO provides a long term & stable income!

If you want your child to grow up as responsibile and successful person you need to spend a lot of time and energy teaching him. Most of these things doesn't come naturally. The same rules applies to your website - to build successful website you need to spend a lot of time and energy working on it.

I have done a lot of SEO and made a lot of software for SEO in the past, but there was a problem which non of these tools solved. The problem was LACK OF MOTIVATION!

I usally get very excited when I find the perfect niche and perfect keywords, but usually after 3 weeks of hard work I lose motivation. Then my "perfect" website just sits on the 4th page of the google results not bringing any traffic and money at all.

Fact is that I spent more than 4 hours a work every single day without getting anything in return which is very dissapointing.

The Moral of the Story: Don't let the same happen to you - Use BacklinkDelivery.com! :)

Backlink Delivery is a lifes changing backlinkg building service!

All links come from quality do-follow forum profiles. Simply submit how many backlinks you want per day, URL and anchor texts - the service will provide you with links every single day for a cost of 2 cents per backlink.

You can order as little as 500 links and there are NO MEMBERSHIP FEES.

Interested? Join our website - Click Here

Got questions?
Send as an email to [email protected] or contact us on AIM (backlinkdelivery)

We care about your success,
BacklinkDelivery.com team!

Last edited by a moderator:

griraim

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
backlinkdelivery.com
I am looking for 5 service reviewers! They will be provided with free credit in their accounts!
Reviewers must have at least 50 posts!

Fade

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I'll take a review :)

Fade

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
griraim was kind enough to give me 100 links free.

I setup 2 websites to do 20 links a day and I'll report back with how everything goes.

Thanks,

-Fade

federale

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I would love to review this also, I just signed up under compton13. This may be exactly what I need, I am just not sure what kind of sites these are linking from?

griraim

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
backlinkdelivery.com
I would love to review this also, I just signed up under compton13. This may be exactly what I need, I am just not sure what kind of sites these are linking from?
Have sent you free 100 link test.

2 spots are still open guys!

mike330

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I would like a review. Thanks!

upthis

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Website
universalfreemovies.com
I would very much like to provide a review for what looks like a great service! Would be grateful for a review link please... I've got lots of exposure across the forums and a great number of review web sites where we could benefit from from each others service.
Thx

bubolini

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Come on, this doesn't look serious. Why would I trust any website which doesn't even have required sections like Terms, Privacy policy, Contact, About and stuff like that. Each reputed backlinks provider would probably illustrate how do they generate the backlinks, and how do their service work.
Please, enlighten us on this one, Griraim...

griraim

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
backlinkdelivery.com
Of course you can earn a trust If your website looks professional, but since we are only 2 personals in team right now we concentrate our energy to programming and system.
The rest will come with time.

Good word from other reputable members can earn more trust than anything else.

I updated the thread with contact information.
You can also find it inside the website system with other answers when logged in.

bubolini

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Didn't mean to be offensive, but just wanna make sure you won't dash off after completing a few orders. Congrats on your efforts and I hope it'll be successful.
Could you possibly explain to me though, if I order 2500 links per month, would you be able to consistently provide all those different forum profile links?

Fade

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Okay got some more links today and I'll say I am impressed with the whole system.

The links are coming from english speaking forums on major platforms such as vbulletin. Some of the PageRanks that I checked (for the homepage PR) were 3-4 and some were 0.

Honestly, for 2 cents a link your getting your moneys worth, especially with the feature to schedule your links.

Cool service I'll for sure order some more links later today.

griraim

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
backlinkdelivery.com
Didn't mean to be offensive, but just wanna make sure you won't dash off after completing a few orders. Congrats on your efforts and I hope it'll be successful.
Could you possibly explain to me though, if I order 2500 links per month, would you be able to consistently provide all those different forum profile links?
No problems and thank you :)

Of course we could. We can handle way more backlinks than that. We already have large database with forums and there are search engine harvester scripts running all the time in background of server. New targets are added to database every day.

Okay got some more links today and I'll say I am impressed with the whole system.

The links are coming from english speaking forums on major platforms such as vbulletin. Some of the PageRanks that I checked (for the homepage PR) were 3-4 and some were 0.

Honestly, for 2 cents a link your getting your moneys worth, especially with the feature to schedule your links.

Cool service I'll for sure order some more links later today.
Thank you for review Fade!
Glad you liked the service and I will happy to do business with you in future.

hatena

Make Money Online
Reaction score
how long it will take for the backlinks to be indexed?